With the recent circulation of their official 2017 Beer Release Calendar, Bell’s Brewery (Comstock, Michigan) provides us all with a look into our craft beer future.
Instead of breaking down the full list of beer releases, this post is going to allow the calendar (available below) to greatly speak for itself. With that said, we can quickly cover the following highlights:
- Hopslam Double IPA Brewed with Honey will be released in January with availability in 12 oz. cans and draft.
- Am I Right or Amarillo, an American India Pale Ale brewed with 100% Amarillo hops, will be available exclusively in Texas when Bell’s Brewery launches there in early March.
- Oberon American Wheat Ale will officially release on March 27. 5L mini-kegs will ship out in May. Oberon will be the only offering available in mini-kegs during the 2017 calendar year.
- Originally released in 2014 as a part of the brewery’s seven-part Planets Series, Mars, The Bringer of War Double IPA will return in April 2017 as a limited Specialty release.
- Pooltime Ale, a Belgian-inspired Wheat Ale brewed with Cherry Juice, will debut in 12 oz. cans and on draft in May. **Note: Although the calendar reads “Pooltime Ale”, the website has a link available for Poolside Ale at this time.**
- Hell Hath No Fury Belgian-inspired Dark Ale makes a much-anticipated return in September.
- A yet-to-be-named “Specialty Stout” will debut in bottles in the fall. More details to come on this one.
That should be just enough information to get you excited for the year ahead. Take a look at the rest of calendar below and start making some mental notes for the many Bell’s Brewery-fueled beer runs that are sure to be in your future. Prost!