Rogue Ales (Newport, Oregon) has officially gotten in on the beer calendar madness to provide us all with an idea of what to expect from the brewery in 2017.
Just as you would expect, the folks at Rogue Ales have quite a bit planned for 2017. We have posted their full 2017 Product Calendar below for you to take a look at, but the following highlights certainly deserve a mention first:
- The Year-Round lineup in 2017 will consist of 4 Hop IPA, 5 Hop IPA (New Release), 6 Hop IPA, 7 Hop IPA, 8 Hop IPA, Brutal India Pale Ale, Chocolate Stout, Cold Brew IPA, Dead Guy Ale, Hazelnut Brown Nectar, Mocha Porter & Shakespeare Oatmeal Stout.
- Hazelutely Choctabulous arrives as the first Limited Release offering of 2017 from Rogue. This special blend of Chocolate Stout and Hazelnut Brown Nectar is available January through April.
- Promise Gone Aw-Rye Red Rye IPA will return in September as a Limited Release offering.
- Beginning in October, a Nitro version of Chocolate Stout will see a limited release in cans.
- The Voodoo Doughnut Series continues in November with a flavor that is to be determined.
- Other new Limited Releases include Hot Tub Scholarship Lager, Paradise Pucker and Whiskey Barrel-Aged Dead Guy Ale.
There are still plenty of goodies adorning the calendar below, so check them out and settle in for another year filled with tasty brews from Rogue Ales. Prost!