Yellowhammer Brewing (Huntsville, Alabama) has officially announced that its Year-Round portfolio will be sporting a new look in cans beginning this week.
The folks at Yellowhammer Brewing recently decided to shake things up a bit and took their first steps in joining the canned beer revolution by securing a beautiful new canning line back in January. In doing so, this transition to cans supplied the brewery with a perfect opportunity to revisit the overall aesthetic for its packaged offerings, and – with the help of Yes’r Designs – updated their look with new, eye-catching labels that translate well on cans and properly convey the soul of Yellowhammer.
Now that the crew at the brewery has gotten familiar with the new equipment and finalized the new label artwork, the following five beers (a.k.a. Yellowhammer’s stellar lineup of Year-Round brews) are finally ready to debut as the brewery’s first canned offerings:
- Belgian White – Yellowhammer’s first brew, the Belgian White is light, refreshing and quietly complex. Brewed with Kaffir lime leaves, fresh ginger and chamomile flowers for an original take on a traditional style. ABV – 4.8%
- Cheatin’ Heart IPA – A a tropical twist on the classic IPA, brewed with a lush blend of Azacca and Mosaic hops. A passionate ale with a wandering eye. ABV – 6.2%
- Midnight Special Black Lager – A dark lager crafted in the spirit of a German-style Schwarzbier, Midnight Special blends German Munich malts and dark roasted malts for a smooth finish. ABV – 5.4%
- Rebellion – A Red Lager inspired by German brewing tradition, this year-round brew is crisp and refreshing. The aroma holds light malt and caramel notes, and the beer is capped with a light hoppy bitterness. ABV – 5.4%
- T-Minus Tangerine Kölsch – Inspired by the famous powdered orange drink sent to space with America’s first astronauts. Notes of tangerine brighten the palate and pair with the clean finish of the German-style Kölsch. ABV – 5.0%
The beers above will officially become available in 6-packs of 12 oz. cans on March 1. You can expect to find these sixers at all craft beer friendly retailers in Alabama that normally carry offerings from Yellowhammer Brewing. Just be sure to keep these changes in mind the next time you are on a beer run in search of your favorite Yellowhammer brew. Prost!