Dashfire Bitters (Minnetonka, Minnesota) has officially announced that – with the help of Vision Wine & Spirits, the national sales & import division of Martignetti Companies – it has launched a new line of Ready-to-Drink (RTD) Cocktails in 6-packs of 100ml cans and 750ml bottles.
Developed to conveniently give you the experience of “cocktail rooms and craft cocktail bars” in your home, Dashfire Ready-to-Drinks are “a line of high-proof, complex, ready-to-drink cocktails, featuring a twist on some of the best classic cocktails out there.” All RTD Cocktails feature “base spirits that are combined with unique flavors and bitters.”
Dashfire will launch the RTD series with the following offerings (descriptions sourced directly from the press release issued by Vision Wine & Spirits):
- Bourbon Old Fashioned – This ready-to-pour Old Fashioned Cocktail, with its blend of four bitters, natural sugar cane juice, hint of cherry, vanilla, chicory and spirited with bourbon, is about as pleasant an Old Fashioned you can find.
- Elderflower Martinez – This Martinez Cocktail is designed to be appreciated by aficionados but also those new to this classic cocktail. This twist on a classic has a pleasant sweetness of pear, tartness of apricot and the subtle aroma of elderflower.
- Fig & Cascara Manhattan – This ready-to-pour Manhattan Cocktail is made with Rye Whiskey, Cream Sherry & bitters, elevated with the addition of Black Mission Fig, Cascara Cherry, Vanilla and Rhubarb Root.
- Lemon & Lavender Martini – This ready-to-pour Martini stands apart from the rest. With subtle sweetness and an elegant aroma from lemon and lavender bitters, this is a classic with a twist.
- Pomegranate El Presidente – This ready-to-pour El Presidente Cocktail is one of very few high-proof rum cocktails out there. Egbert’s version of this classic Cuban Cocktail has house-made grenadine, made from pure pomegranate juice, and cane sugar.
- Chai White Russian – This ready-to-pour White Russian is just plain fun and a joy to imbibe. Made from Vodka, Midwest Heavy Cream, and the already beautiful botanicals of their Chai’Walla bitters.
**Serving Suggestions – The 750 ml bottles are ready to be poured over ice for a perfect, premium and restaurant-quality cocktail at any time. Throw the cans in your cooler and you’re ready to enjoy your favorite cocktail at the lake, gathering, boat or golf course. Ice optional.**
“Dashfire’s ready to drink cocktails change the game – people get to enjoy a complete, restaurant quality cocktail at the drop of a hat, whenever and wherever they are.”
– Lee Egbert, Founder of Dashfire Bitters
The RTD Cocktails listed above are rolling out now with availability in 750ml bottles and 6-packs of 100ml cans. You can expect to find Dashfire Ready-to-Drink Cocktails at select liquor retailers located in Georgia, Minnesota, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Washington DC, and Maryland. Prost!