Cycle Brewing (St. Petersburg, Florida) will showcase some of their “Greatest Hits” with a series of bottles releases running from Monday, November 13 to Friday, November 17.
To evoke some fond memories of the past, the folks at Cycle Brewing have brewed and bottled up “some of [their] favorite beers from the past couple of years, and some of the most enjoyed by [their] customers.” Appropriately dubbed the “Greatest Hits”, the following beers will be featured in this latest series of bottle releases beginning on November 13:
- 8 a.m. on Monday, November 13: &+ Bourbon Barrel Aged Imperial Stout with Cinnamon, Peppers and Vanilla – $30 per bottle, bottle limit to be determined
- 8 a.m. on Tuesday, November 14: Coconut Bourbon Barrel Aged Imperial Stout (expect coconut floaties) – $30 per bottle, bottle limit to be determined
- 8 a.m. on Wednesday, November 15: BA Coffee Brinner Bourbon Barrel Aged Imperial Stout, brewed with Maple and Cycle Brewing’s own Barrel Aged Coffee Beans – $35 per bottle, bottle limit to be determined
- 8 a.m. on Thursday, November 16: Joyous Almond Bourbon Barrel Aged Imperial Stout, brewed with Toasted Coconut and Almonds (expect floaties in this as well) – $35 per bottle, bottle limit to be determined
- 8 a.m. on Friday, November 17: DBR Bourbon Barrel Aged Imperial Stout, an extra-large Stout with an ABV around 13.5-14% – $30 per bottle, bottle limit to be determined
Quantities for all five beers are limited. Bottle limits will be based on how many people are in line, and the brewery will establish those limits at the time of each release. This being the case, there is no need to disturb Cycle’s neighbors by forming a line hours before each release. With that said, the brewery does recommend that you arrive by 7:45 a.m. to be considered in the head count. All five of these bottle releases are CASH ONLY while there is a line. Release times are for bottle sales only.
These beers are Greatest Hits for a reason and they are pretty much guaranteed to sell out promptly. If you have your eye on one (or all five) of these beers, just make sure you are in line by 7:45 a.m. with cash in hand on the respective day. Basically, what we are trying to say here is that we hope you clear your calendar, hit up the ATM, and double-check that alarm clock so that we can see you all next week at Cycle Brewing for this special series of releases. Prost!