On Saturday, October 22 at 1 p.m., Brew Hub (3900 Frontage Road, Lakeland, Florida) will host the 2nd Annual Harbinger Fest in celebration of the constantly growing and evolving craft beer landscape in Florida and throughout the country.
Harbinger Fest is a craft beer festival featuring over 100 carefully curated “beers of all styles and tastes” that represent some of the finest craft offerings being brewed locally and throughout the country. This event will be serving up “familiar craft favorites, rare finds and some of America’s next great craft beers” from the following participating breweries:
- BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse (multiple locations nationally)
- Brew Bus Brewing (Tampa Bay, Florida)
- Cigar City Brewing (Tampa Bay, Florida)
- GolfBeer Brewing Co. (Hobe Sound, Florida)
- Green Man Brewery (Asheville, North Carolina)
- High Heel Brewing (St. Louis, Missouri)
- JDub’s Brewing Company (Sarasota, Florida)
- M.I.A. Beer Company (Doral, Florida)
- Orange Blossom Brewing Co. (Orlando, Florida)
- Palmetto Brewing Company (Charleston, South Carolina)
- Rock Brothers Brewing (Tampa, Florida)
- Tomoka Brewery (Port Orange, Florida)
- Toppling Goliath Brewing Co. (Decorah, Iowa)
In addition to all of the delicious beer from the breweries above, Harbinger Fest 2016 will also feature live music, concessions and various retail vendors. More details to come.
Tickets are available now for advance purchase (click here) or they can be obtained at the gate on the day of the festival. The following ticket tiers and their benefits are available below:
- General Admission: $35 each – Admission into the festival at 1 p.m.; commemorative tasting glass; unlimited samples of over 100 beers; access to concessions, vendors and live entertainment
- VIP: $75 each – Early admission into the festival at 12 p.m.; access to an exclusive bottle share in the Tasting Room; first access to purchase bottles of special barrel-aged releases; complimentary Harbinger Fest t-shirt; commemorative tasting glass; unlimited samples of over 100 beers; access to concessions, vendors and live entertainment.
- Brew Bus Ticket: $60 each – Same as General Admission ticket but includes roundtrip bus transportation from Tampa to Brew Hub (Advance purchase only)
- Designated Driver: $10 each – Admission into the festival at 1 p.m.; access to concessions, vendors and live entertainment.
**Harbinger Fest 2016 is for guests 21 years of age and older. All guests must have a valid ID to enter the festival.**
Starting at just $35 a head, I cannot think of a better and more affordable way to spend a Saturday afternoon. If you are free on October 22nd and near the Lakeland area, secure some tickets and get in on the good times sure to be had at Harbinger Fest 2016. Prost!