Ballast Point Brewing (San Diego, California) has officially announced that 22 oz. bottles of three versions of their brewery-favorite Victory at Sea Imperial Porter have headed out to distribution.
As a bit of a tease to get everyone ready for the upcoming Victory at Sea Day on Sunday, December 18 (more info available below), Ballast Point Brewing has released 22 oz. bombers of the following three versions of their world-class Imperial Porter, Victory at Sea:
- Victory at Sea Imperial Porter with Coffee & Vanilla (Original) – A big porter crafted to weather any storm. Our Victory at Sea Imperial Porter is a bold, smooth brew with just the right amount of sweetness. We infused this robust porter with vanilla and San Diego’s own Caffé Calabria coffee beans. The subtle roasted notes and minimal acidity of the cold brewed coffee, balances perfectly with the sweet caramel undertones of the malt, creating a winning combination for your palate. ABV – 10% IBUs – 60
- Coconut Victory at Sea Imperial Porter with Coffee, Vanilla & Coconut – Our favorite porter with just a touch of the tropics. This Coconut Victory at Sea takes our popular Imperial Porter to another place. We added sweet roasted coconut to our robust porter brewed with Caffé Calabria coffee and vanilla, the perfect complement to this beer’s subtle roasty intensity. A favorite at our annual Victory at Sea Day, but it’s worth enjoying anytime you need to be transported. ABV – 10% IBUs – 60
- Peppermint Victory at Sea Imperial Porter with Coffee, Vanilla & Peppermint – A winning combo of coffee, vanilla & mint. This Peppermint Victory at Sea is a festive take on our popular Imperial Porter. We took our trademark robust porter brewed with Caffé Calabria coffee and vanilla and added a dose of refreshing peppermint. The trio of flavors play perfectly on your palate – the brew’s sweet roasting balances nicely with a cool, minty finish. ABV – 10% IBUs – 60
The original version of Victory at Sea Imperial Porter is a Year Round release available in 12 oz. bottles, 22 oz. bottles and on draft. You can find this one on shelves and taps at craft beer-friendly establishments throughout Ballast Point’s distribution network. Coconut Victory at Sea Imperial Porter and Peppermint Victory at Sea Imperial Porter are both Limited releases available in 22 oz. bottles and on draft. These two Limited releases will be turning up in select markets within the Ballast Point distribution area. Keep an eye open for all three of these offerings during your next visit to the beer store, and be sure to make plans to attend a Victory at Sea Day event near you on December 18. Prost!
Vital Information for Victory at Sea Day on Sunday, December 18
Description of Event – “December 18th marks the return of Ballast Point’s annual Victory at Sea Day. What began as a local event in our tasting rooms featuring several varieties of our Coffee Vanilla Imperial Porter has become a day to celebrate everywhere with our original, coconut, or peppermint Victory at Sea varieties coming soon nationwide.”
Establishments in Florida Confirmed to be Celebrating Victory at Sea Day
- Ale Wife – 1035 Park St, Jacksonville, FL
- Really Good Beer Stop – 323 10th Ave N, Jacksonville Beach, FL
- Laser Wolf – 901 Progresso dr #101, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Boxelder – 2817 NW 2nd Ave, Miami, FL
- Mellow Mushroom (Jacksonville Beach) – 1018 3rd St N, Jacksonville Beach, FL
- The Independent – 1049 Central Ave, St Petersburg, FL
- The Independent – 5016 N Florida Ave, Tampa, FL