Eager to hit the ground running in January, Left Hand Brewing Co. (Longmont, Colorado) has supplied us all with a look at a 2017 Beer Release Calendar filled with new beers and plenty of surprises.
When it comes to the recent rush of 2017 release calendars, odds are that you know the drill by now. We will post the full Left Hand Brewing Co. Release Calendar below for you to look over at your leisure, but we would certainly be remiss if we did not go over a few of the brewery’s new releases first:
- Left Hand will add a new Seasonal Series, Les Quatre Saisons (or The Four Seasons). Available in 4-packs of 16 oz. cans, this series will consist of four Saisons “featuring native Colorado ingredients like; wildflower honey, chokecherries, juniper berries and regional grains.” Saison au Miel – brewed with wildflower honey – will arrive in March of 2017 as the first quarterly release.
- The brewery will offer several Seasonal brews exclusively in cans during 2017. These will include “the popular summer favorite – Good Juju Pale Ale with fresh juiced ginger, and new brands Well Played Red IPA with experimental hops and Study Abroad Belgian Single.”
- Several Perennial beers from Left Hand will also be offered in can packaging in 2017: Extrovert American IPA, Introvert Session IPA, Polestar Pilsner, and Sawtooth Ale.
- Travelin’ Light Kolsch will join the brewery’s Perennial lineup in early spring of 2017. This offering will be in cans as well.
- Left Hand’s lauded Nitro Series will see the addition of Braveheart Nitro, a Scottish Ale seasonal – available May through July – in partnership with the Wallace family clan. Hard Wired Nitro Coffee Porter, Bittersweet Nitro Imperial Milk Stout, and Wake Up Dead Nitro Imperial Stout will all return as seasonal and limited Nitro Series releases in 2017.
- The brewery’s Big Mo 22 oz. Series of higher gravity big beers “will also feature new limited releases including A Blessing & A Curse Double IPA, Season of Insanity Strong Dark Ale, and the return of St. Vrain Tripel.”
Alright, that should gloss over the highlights for you. Check out the full 2017 Release Calendar below and prepare yourself for another great year of brews from Left Hand Brewing Co. Prost!