On Friday, March 10 from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m., Cycle Brewing (St. Petersburg, Florida) will host Barrel Aged Day 2017 at the St. Petersburg Shuffleboard Club (559 Mirror Lake Dr. North, St. Petersburg, Florida).
Cycle Brewing will once again be adding to the Tampa Bay Beer Week (TBBW) festivities by hosting their annual Barrel Aged Day, a celebration that boasts an insane tap list of carefully crafted barrel-aged brews. This year’s festival is still very much in the early stages of planning, but here are the details that we have so far:
- Barrel Aged Day 2017 will be on Friday, March 10 from noon to 4 p.m.
- The venue will be the St. Petersburg Shuffleboard Club
- Tickets officially go on sale on Saturday, January 14 at 8 a.m. and can be purchased at the Cycle Brewing tasting room (534 Central Ave, St. Petersburg, Florida). Ticket sales are cash only. Tickets are available in following tiers:
~ General Admission – $75 per person
~ VIP – $100 per person: This ticket gets you entrance into the festival an hour before General Admission (11 a.m. instead of noon) to give you a “first, and less crowded, crack at the tap list.” There will be a limited number of VIP tickets.
- You will be able to purchase multiple tickets (limit of four tickets per person), but you must have the full name of everyone you are purchasing tickets for.
- There is a special bottle included in the price of each ticket. The exact beer has not yet been determined, but it will “almost certainly be something out of [Cycle Brewing’s] latest batch of Prichard’s rum barrels.” This bottle will be available to festival attendees only.
- To make entry into the event easier, wristband pick-up will begin at 9 a.m. on the day of the festival.
- Transportation: Parking at the festival is limited, but there is “plenty within a few blocks that is free overnight for anybody who feels they need to drive to the fest but wisely chooses not to drive home afterwards.” Getting to the fest by walking, Uber/Lyft or taxi is strongly encouraged. There are no Designated Driver tickets available this year, so be responsible and make plans for safe travel home from the festival.
**UPDATE – 03.10.17**
Official Tap List for Barrel Aged Day 2017
**UPDATE – 03.10.17**
Alright, that about covers all the information that is available at this time. Once tap lists, bottle releases and any other details are confirmed, we will update this post with that information. Be sure to arrange your tickets when they go on sale on January 14 because this festival is pretty much a lock to sell out with a quickness. Stay tuned. Prost!