Green Flash Brewing Co. (San Diego, California) has given their fans a sneak peek at what is in store this year with the announcement of their 2017 product lineup.
We may not have a calendar for this one, but we definitely have a ton of information to pass along concerning Green Flash Brewing’s plans for 2017. With that said, let’s not waste any time and jump right in:
- Green Flash Brewing Co. is now producing and shipping beers from both the San Diego and Virginia Beach breweries.
- The brewery will round out its portfolio with the introduction of GFB Blonde Ale in 2017. With a “fruity hop-character and a nice malty flavor,” GFB has been meticulously crafted to be an “interesting and drinkable Blonde Ale” that still has the soul of a Green Flash brew. GFB Blonde Ale will initially launch on draft in January and packaging in 12 oz. cans will follow in spring. The brewery plans to eventually bottle this offering in 2018. ABV – 4.8%
- Palate Wrecker will make its triumphant return as a Limited Release in February. Due to its complex brewing process, this incredibly hoppy Imperial India Pale Ale was temporarily discontinued in 2016 to free up some of the brewing schedule to introduce several new offerings. With both breweries now fully operational, Palate Wrecker will be available for a limited time in 6-packs of 12 oz. bottles and on draft. ABV – 9.5%
- All of the following beers will be returning in 2017 (click any beer’s name for a direct link to more info): West Coast IPA, Soul Style IPA (available in cans and bottles), Tangerine Soul Style IPA, Passion Fruit Kicker Wheat Ale, Cosmic Ristretto Baltic Porter with Espresso, Dia de los Serranos Double Stout with Serrano Chiles, Imperial IPA, & Le Freak Belgian Style Imperial IPA, as well as year round can releases – Jibe Session IPA & Sea to Sea Zwickel Lager.
- The 2017 Cellar 3 lineup of rare and barrel-aged beers will include a dozen new and returning products. These offerings are available nationally on a limited-release basis.
As they do every year, it appears that Green Flash Brewing is hooking us all up with a great assortment of brews to enjoy over the next 12 months. Drink up, enjoy and stay tuned for future posts concerning any of the Green Flash Brewing/Cellar 3 Special Releases that are bound to surface during 2017. Prost!