Cigar City Brewing (Tampa, Florida) has officially announced plans to begin distribution in the state of Colorado effective immediately.
Distribution was obviously on Cigar City Brewing’s agenda this year as Colorado now marks the fourth new state to receive deliveries from the brewery in 2017. To ensure that this new market launch is a success, the brewery has partnered with the following distributors to cover the state of Colorado: RMC Distributors, Coors Distributing Company, High Country Beverage and Mountain Beverage Co. Craft beer fans in Colorado will be happy to find 12 oz. cans of Jai Alai IPA, Maduro Brown Ale, Florida Cracker Belgian-style White Ale, Invasion Pale Ale and Tampa-style Lager available on shelves now. During the launch, the brewery will also be sending several specialty draft releases such as Marshal Zhukov’s Penultimate Push and Margarita Gose.
Speaking of the launch, the brewery will be hosting several market launch events across Colorado from May 15 through May 18. In addition to the distributor reps, quite a few Cigar City Brewing representatives are making the trip to be in attendance – Brewmaster Wayne Wambles, COO Justin Clark, El Lector Neil Callaghan, and Brand Manager Lucas Widrick – so the Colorado craft beer community can receive a proper introduction to the brewery’s “brand and its award-winning beer from the people who know it best.” The Colorado launch events currently scheduled are as follows:
Monday, May 15 – Denver
- 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. – Launch Event at Ale House at Amato’s (2501 16th St, Denver, CO 80211)
Tuesday, May 16 – Fort Collins
- 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. – Launch Event at The Mayor of Old Town (632 S Mason St, Fort Collins, CO 80524)
Wednesday, May 17 – Vail, Colorado Springs & Longmont
- 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. – Launch Party at Vail Ale House (2161 N Frontage Rd W, Vail, CO 81657)
- 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. – Launch Event at Brass Tap (13271 Bass Pro Dr #110, Colorado Springs, CO 80921)
- 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. – Pint Night at Parry’s Pizza Longmont (1232 S Hover Rd #100, Longmont, CO 80501)
Thursday, May 18 – Denver, Northglenn & Highlands Ranch
- 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. – Launch Event at Parry’s Pizza Northglenn (100 E 120th Ave, Northglenn, CO 80233)
- 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. – Launch Event at Parry’s Pizza Highlands Ranch (9567 S University Blvd, Highlands Ranch, CO 80126)
- 8 p.m. to 10 p.m. – Official Launch Party at Star Bar (2137 Larimer St, Denver, CO 80205)
If you happen to be a craft beer lover in the Colorado area, now is the time to start getting excited. Make sure you hit up one or several of these launch event to raise a glass with the Cigar City crew and give them a proper welcome to the great state of Colorado. Prost!