Straight to Ale (Huntsville, Alabama) recently announced that it is actively looking to initiate founding members of its new Craft Brewery Loyalty Club, the Anti Temperance Society.
The folks at Straight to Ale have launched the Anti Temperance Society as a means of giving their most dedicated and loyal fans a chance to enjoy a few much-deserved, exclusive perks. Membership for a year will run you $200, and that’s a pretty sweet deal when you consider the following list of included benefits:
- A personalized 22 oz. Anti Temperance Society tulip glass
- A club exclusive Anti Temperance Society t-shirt
- The ability to attend members-only, bi-monthly (6 per year) free tasting events featuring new and unreleased Straight to Ale beers, ciders, & Shelta Cavern Spirits paired with small bite food pairings by Ale’s Kitchen
- Members will have the option of purchasing beer to go from these events before it is released to the general public
- 10% discount on Straight to Ale merchandise & Ale’s Kitchen menu items
- Special rates on rental space/private events at both Straight to Ale locations
- Early entry into many of the brewery’s popular events throughout the year
- A monthly newsletter with all the inside information on what’s going on at Straight to Ale
Straight to Ale is taking applications now for founding members of the Anti Temperance Society, and you can sign up by clicking here. Slots will fill quickly, so be sure to act soon if you wish to be a part of “Huntsville’s most exclusive Craft Brewery Loyalty Club.” Prost!