Straight to Ale (Huntsville, Alabama) recently announced that it is actively looking to initiate founding members of its new Craft Brewery Loyalty Club, the Anti Temperance Society.
The folks at Straight to Ale have launched the Anti Temperance Society as a means of giving their most dedicated and loyal fans a chance to enjoy a few much-deserved, exclusive perks. Membership for a year will run you $200, and that’s a pretty sweet deal when you consider the following list of included benefits:
- A personalized 22 oz. Anti Temperance Society tulip glass
- A club exclusive Anti Temperance Society t-shirt
- The ability to attend members-only, bi-monthly (6 per year) free tasting events featuring new and unreleased Straight to Ale beers, ciders, & Shelta Cavern Spirits paired with small bite food pairings by Ale’s Kitchen
- Members will have the option of purchasing beer to go from these events before it is released to the general public
- 10% discount on Straight to Ale merchandise & Ale’s Kitchen menu items
- Special rates on rental space/private events at both Straight to Ale locations
- Early entry into many of the brewery’s popular events throughout the year
- A monthly newsletter with all the inside information on what’s going on at Straight to Ale
Straight to Ale is taking applications now for founding members of the Anti Temperance Society, and you can sign up by clicking here. Slots will fill quickly, so be sure to act soon if you wish to be a part of “Huntsville’s most exclusive Craft Brewery Loyalty Club.” Prost!
Straight to Ale (Huntsville, Alabama) has officially announced the limited release of their latest batch of Monkey’s Uncle American IPA.
He knows things. He’s seen things. We know him. We love him. Most importantly . . . the oversized and endearingly grumpy uncle of Monkeynaut IPA has randomly returned to share a few stories with you over a beer or two. Monkey’s Uncle is a Double India Pale Ale that unapologetically boasts “big citrus flavors, huge hop aroma and a bitterness that makes you take notice.” With this guy weighing in at 8% ABV and 156 IBUs, be sure to proceed with caution because things can easily get out of hand whenever Monkey’s Uncle turns up.
Monkey’s Uncle is a Limited Release brew and available while supplies last. You can expect to find this offering available in 4-packs of 12 oz. cans and on draft at select craft beer establishments located in Alabama, Florida (Panhandle) and throughout the rest of Straight to Ale’s seven state distribution footprint. Monkey’s Uncle comes and goes as he pleases, so be sure to secure your supply while you can. Prost!
Vital Information for Monkey’s Uncle American IPA from Straight to Ale
Release – Limited (released throughout the year), Latest Batch: June 2017
Style – American Double India Pale Ale
ABV – 8%
IBUs – 156
Availability – 4-packs of 12 oz. cans & draft
Distribution – Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina & Tennessee
Straight to Ale (Huntsville, Alabama) recently announced that they have joined forces with the Whole Foods Market South Region to produce an exclusive line of beers dubbed the Rumble Seat Beer Project.
The Rumble Seat Beer Project is a “new line of experimental brews” created by Straight to Ale that will be available only at Whole Foods locations in Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee. This new series will officially launch with three craft beer offerings: Citrus Witte, Imperial Red and India Pale Ale. For all the details on these new beers, here are the full descriptions from Straight to Ale:
- Citrus Witte – a traditional Belgian style Witte with the addition of sweet orange peel. Finishes smooth and lightly sweet. 4.7% ABV. Available in cans.
- Imperial Red – a hoppy Red Ale, full of hops and a rich malt backbone. The flavor profile of an imperial red in a low ABV beer. 6% ABV. Available on draft only.
- India Pale Ale – floral and citrus nose with medium bitterness and a balanced malt finish. 6% ABV. Available in cans.
“Whole Foods is a brand champion for Straight To Ale and has played a large part in our growth and success. It was a natural fit for us to approach them once we added the new facility as they had the desire, insight, and reach within craft beer to help us establish this new line. After meeting with Patty and her team back in early March, the potential for what this could evolve into emerged, and it has now become a wonderful reality,” says Steve Mills, Sales Manager of Straight to Ale Brewing.
Look for all three beers in the Rumble Seat Beer Project to turn up at Southeast locations of Whole Foods beginning Labor Day weekend. This is an amazing opportunity for Straight to Ale to expand their reach within the craft beer community with the help of Whole Foods Market, and I look forward to watching this collaborative effort grow as it moves forward. Be sure to try these initial three offerings when they land, and keep an eye out for future releases from the Rumble Seat Beer Project. Prost!