On Friday, March 9 from noon to 4 p.m., Cycle Brewing (St. Petersburg, Florida) will host its annual Barrel Aged Day beer festival at St. Petersburg Shuffleboard Club (559 Mirror Lake Dr. North, St. Petersburg, Florida).
Cycle Brewing will be once again treating Tampa Bay Beer Week to an insane spread of barrel-aged goodness with its extremely popular Barrel Aged Day event. There is quite a bit of information to cover when it comes to this beer festival and its procedures for securing tickets. To ensure that we do not screw anything up or leave anything out, we are going break everything down so that the information is easy to read, navigate and locate. Also, be sure to check back often because this post will be updated regularly with new information.
What – Barrel Aged Day 2018 from Cycle Brewing
When – Friday, March 9; General Admission begins at noon, VIP entry at 11 a.m.
Where – St. Petersburg Shuffleboard Club (559 Mirror Lake Dr. North, St. Petersburg, Florida)
Just as the name would lead you to believe, Barrel Aged Day is a beer festival that showcases an incredible lineup of rare barrel-aged beers from Cycle Brewing. The brewery is currently in the process of creating the tap list for Barrel Aged Day 2018. You can rest assured knowing that we plan to post that list here just as soon as it is made public.
This is where things can get a bit tricky, so please read all the information provided below.
**UPDATE 1.13.18** TICKETS FOR BARREL AGED DAY 2018 ARE SOLD OUT **UPDATE 1.13.18**
- Barrel Aged Day 2018 tickets will be available for purchase at 8 a.m. on Saturday, January 13 at Cycle Brewing (534 Central Ave, St. Petersburg, Florida)
- Tickets are available in two tiers:
– General Admission: $100 each
– VIP: $125 each
- General Admission tickets include “a Festival Only bottle, glass and pretty exclusive access to all of the Barrel Aged beers on tap in one of the nicest settings in the world of beer fests.” VIP tickets include all of the above but also grant you early entry into the festival at 11 a.m.
- Ticket Sales are Cash Only
- Ticket Sales are limited to two (2) tickets per person
- To be able to purchase tickets, you must be one of the two people attending the festival.
- You will be required to present an ID at the time of purchase. You and that ID will have to be present again at the festival so that you and your guest can gain entry into the festival. “The tickets are basically receipts, your ID will be your ticket into the fest assuming you are on the list.” This process is in place to cut down on ticket “mules” and ensure that locals who wish to attend Barrel Aged Day 2018 have a better chance to purchase tickets.
- Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable
- Expect the ticket line to move slowly “as Doug will be personally writing every name down, it is slow but it is extremely effective.”
- There will be “zero tolerance for shenanigans” while in the ticket line. If you get into an altercation of any kind, you will be removed from the line and asked to leave. If you are disrespectful to any neighboring business or their patrons, you will be removed from the line and asked to leave. If you just remain patient and act like an adult, all will be fine.
- If by some chance tickets do not sell out on Saturday, Cycle Brewing will announce plans for ticket sales on Sunday, January 14. With that said, tickets are extremely limited and expected to sell out quickly. **UPDATE 1.13.18** THERE WILL BE NO SUNDAY SALES. TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT **UPDATE 1.13.18**
Ok . . . that covers all the details that are currently available. More information will surface as we draw closer to Barrel Aged Day 2018, and we will update you with that info just as soon as we get our hands on it. Stay tuned, and we hope you all land some tickets to this ridiculously awesome event. Prost!