Taffer’s Mixologist (Los Angeles, California), a new brand from renowned hospitality, nightclub and bar expert Jon Taffer, has officially announced that it will launch a new line of hard seltzers called Taffer’s Mixologist Sparkling Craft Cocktails in September 2019.
Created in response to the “193% spike in sales year-over-year for hard seltzers” (according to this 2019 Nielsen survey), Taffer’s Mixologist Sparkling Craft Cocktails is a new series of low-calorie, low-carb hard seltzers developed by Jon Taffer and Taffer’s Mixologist co-founders, Sean Kane(co-CEO), Jay McGraw (co-CEO) and Jennifer Pullen(CFO & COO) of Launched.LA. Meant to be a high quality sparkling craft cocktail experience, each offering from the Taffer’s Mixologist Sparking Craft Cocktails line is made with only the finest quality ingredients (“All sparkling craft cocktails include these ingredients: carbonated water, OTS orange wine, erythritol, natural flavor, citric acid, stevia.”)
This new line of hard seltzers will launch with the following seven elevated flavor profiles:
The following flavors are available in September:
- Cucumber Jalapeño: Cool with a kick, spicy yet refreshing – it’s the perfect mix of fresh and fun.
- Pineapple Coconut: Best sipped while closing your eyes and dreaming of a tropical beach vacation.
- Strawberry Basil: A dangerously delicious seltzer that perfectly balances berry, basil and bubbles!
The following flavors will be available later this year:
- Cherry Lime: Sweet and a hint of sour – a nostalgic flavor combination that’ll keep you forever young.
- California Lime: The original crowd-pleaser. Your taste buds will thank you.
- Grapefruit Moon: Sweet, tart, and super refreshing – it’s a citrus sensation!
- Taffer’s Original (Elderflower): Floral, meet fizzy: it’s a match made in heaven.
Each flavor of Taffer’s Mixologist Sparkling Craft Cocktails has only 100 calories per 12 oz. can, zero grams of added sugar, 3 grams of carbs, and 5% ABV.
Cucumber Jalapeño, Pineapple Coconut and Strawberry Basil will all launch in September and the other four flavors are expected to be introduced later in 2019. You can expect to find Taffer’s Mixologist Sparkling Craft Cocktails available in 4-packs of 12 oz. cans (suggested retail price of $7.00 per single flavor 4-pack) at retail stores located in Florida, California, Nevada and Texas. Prost!