Hi-Wire Brewing (Asheville, North Carolina) has officially announced that it has partnered with Alabama Crown Distributing Co. so that it can begin distribution in the entire state of Alabama in mid-October 2019.
Established in 2013, Hi-Wire Brewing is a fast-growing brewery that has built itself a solid reputation by “producing approachable and balanced lagers and ales, most notably Hi-Wire Lager, Bed of Nails Brown, and Hi-Pitch Mosaic IPA.” The brewery has since grown to consist of four locations: the Big Top Production Facility & Taproom and the original South Slope Specialty Brewery & Taproom, both located in Asheville, North Carolina; Hi-Wire Brewing at Golden Belt in Durham, North Carolina; and their first out-of-state Taproom in Knoxville, Tennessee. Hi-Wire Brewing beers are available in North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Georgia, Ohio, Kentucky, and now the great state of Alabama.
Hi-Wire Brewing will launch in Alabama with their “entire portfolio, including year-round, seasonal, and specialty beer offerings.” To ensure that the Alabama craft beer community is properly introduced to their offerings, Hi-Wire Brewing’s owners and sales team will host a “variety of tap takeovers, beer pairings and other specialty events” at the following locations during the third week of October:
- Wednesday, October 16 – Tap Takeover at Jack Brown’s Beer & Burger Joint (2811 7th Ave S | Birmingham, AL 35233)
- Wednesday, October 16 – Pies & Pints (125 20th Street South | Birmingham, AL 35233)
- Thursday, October 17 – Tasting at Hop City Birmingham (2924 3rd Ave S | Birmingham, AL 35233)
- Thursday, October 17 – The Beer Hog (112 Bowling Ln | Pelham, AL 35124)
- Tuesday, October 15 – Meet & Greet at Maggie’s Bottle & Tail (25753 Canal Rd | Orange Beach, AL 36561)
- Wednesday, October 16 – Launch Party at Cottage Hill Package Store (6376 Cottage Hill Rd, Mobile, AL 36609)
- Tuesday, October 15 – Pies & Pints (7216 Eastchase Parkway | Suite D-31 | Montgomery, AL 36117)
- Wednesday, October 16 – The Hound (124 Tichenor Ave | Auburn, AL 36830)
- Tuesday, October 15 – Liquor Express & Craft Beer Store (1812 University Dr NW | Huntsville, AL 35801)
- Wednesday, October 16 – Wildwood Tavern (08 E Mobile St | Florence, AL 35630)
With Alabama Crown Distributing Co. handling all distribution responsibilities, the beers of Hi-Wire Brewing will begin hitting craft beer shelves and taps throughout the state of Alabama on Tuesday, October 15. If you cannot make it out to any of the events listed above, just swing by your favorite craft beer-friendly establishment in Alabama to grab a pack or pint so that you can get acquainted with Hi-Wire Brewing’s tasty offerings. Prost!