On Saturday, November 16 from noon to midnight, Marker 48 Brewing (Weeki Wachee, Florida) will host its 4th Anniversary Party to celebrate 48 months of delicious beer in Hernando County, Florida.
Opened in a former auto repair facility in 2015, Marker 48 Brewing – Hernando County’s first full production craft brewery – is a dream realized for co-owners Tina and Maurice Ryman, longtime homebrewers and craft beer fans. Over the last four years, Marker 48 has grown to not only be a source of fine craft beer offerings but also – thanks to its cleverly arranged layout, sprawling beer garden, and ability to double as a music/event venue – has become a social hub for the community. Always relaxed and lighthearted, Marker 48 Brewing consistently provides nothing but good vibes and good times to all those who enter its doors.
“It surpassed our expectations,” Tina Ryman says. “It’s created a fantastic avenue for us to bring the community together. We’ve made friendships that will last a lifetime, too.”
To properly thank their fans for four years of support, Marker 48 Brewing will host a daylong 4th Anniversary Party on Saturday, November 16. There are quite a few details to go over when it comes to this event, so let’s break it all down!
What – Marker 48 Brewing’s 4 Year/48 Month Anniversary Party
When – Noon to midnight on Saturday, November 16
Where – Marker 48 Brewing | 12147 Cortez Blvd | Spring Hill, Florida
- Marker 48 Brewing will be tapping special release beers throughout the event, including debut offerings from its recently established sour barrel room and foeder. The taplist is still being compiled at this time. Stay tuned for added details!
- This event will also feature several guest taps from Marker 48’s friends in the Florida craft beer community. Attendees can expect to see beers from Tampa Bay Brewing Company (Tampa, Florida), Mastry’s Brewing Co. (St. Pete Beach, Florida), Coppertail Brewing Co. (Tampa, Florida), Nine State Brewery (Inverness, Florida), Hidden Springs Ale Works (Tampa, Florida), Escape Brewing Company (Trinity, Florida), Brew Bus Brewing (Tampa, Florida), Motorworks Brewing (Bradenton, Florida) and Copp Brewery (Crystal River, Florida).
Entertainment, Activities & Food
- The 4th Anniversary Party will feature live music on two stages throughout the event. Musical acts include DeShun, Propaganjah, Stone Grey, Shawn Scheller & the Contenders, and Actual Bank Robbers, with more to be announced as the event draws closer.
- Axe Throwing Tampa will be on-site from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. to set up axe throwing target courses. There will be two courses set up, with a coach at each one to offer tips and guiding games. The cost for axe throwing will be $20 per wristband, which allows unlimited throws. (Intoxicated people will, of course, not be allowed to participate)
- Multiple food trucks – The BarnYard, Lou Ami’s, The Postmen Coffee Co. and Nina’s Wood Fire Pizza – will also be on-site to satisfy any cravings you may encounter during the party.
- The brewery asks that attendees please do not park in the lots of fellow businesses Tire Kingdom or Weeki Wachee Car Wash. Brewery parking will be clearly marked, but using Uber, Lyft or taxi services to and from the event is HIGHLY recommended to keep the roads safe and the parking issues down.
Admission & Payment
- The Marker 48 Brewing 4 Year Anniversary Party is free to attend and a pay-as-you-go event.
- Children are welcome during the day, but the management would prefer adults only after 9 p.m.
- Beer, wine, sangria and cider will be sold on a token system – $5 per token, each good for a full pour or two half-pours.
- The first 200 people who spend $20 or more on drink tokens will receive a free anniversary glass.
Alright, that should cover all the information that is currently available for Marker 48 Brewing’s 4th Anniversary Party. If more details surface before the event, we will be sure to update you with that information here.
If you are free on Saturday and looking to get into some good times, make sure you swing by Marker 48 Brewing to raise a glass with everyone there to four fantastic years and the many more ahead. Prost!