New Realm Brewing Company (Atlanta, Georgia | Virginia Beach, Virginia) has officially announced its intention to expand distribution into the Northern and Western areas of Virginia.
As the One Year Anniversary for the opening of New Realm’s production facility and taproom in Virginia Beach approaches, the brewery has decided that now is the time to steadily broaden its distribution footprint in the state of Virginia. This distribution expansion will bring the following New Realm offerings to the Northern and Western parts of the state (descriptions sourced directly from the brewery’s website):
- Hazy Like a Fox Hazy IPA – Experience a double dry hop wave of full-on-juicy aromas from pineapple to lemon to fresh squeezed oranges. ABV – 6.5%
- Hoptropolis IPA – Set your clocks to island time. This beauty is drenched in tropical flavors of peach, pear and pineapple. ABV – 6.5%
- United Craft Lager – An approachable and super fresh combination of hops, malt and flaked maize make our American lager light and easy drinking. ABV – 4.5%
- Hoplandia IPA – A New Realm-style IPA. Dense with sought-after hops and lush with a heavenly hit of citrus. ABV – 7.3%
- Euphonia Pilsner – A true brewer’s beer. Hop bursted with prolific hop aromatics and heightened levels of refreshment. ABV – 5%
- These new areas will also see a selection of the brewery’s rotating sour series, limited releases and barrel aged beers
“We’re extremely proud to be a part of the Virginia craft beer community. Just last month, we were honored to take home a silver medal for United Lager, and a gold and overall Virginia Craft Beer Cup for our Euphonia Pilsner. It’s a great feeling knowing that people love our beer here in Virginia. We are in discussions with several distributors throughout Virginia and we’re excited to see what the future holds.”
– Carey Falcone, co-founder and CEO of New Realm
Once this distribution expansion is fully enacted, craft beer fans in Virginia can expect to find the beers listed above at craft beer-friendly retailers, bars and restaurants located in the Northern and Western areas of the state along with the brewery’s established distribution footprint in the Hampton Roads area. Prost!