Rogue Ales (Newport, Oregon) has officially announced that it will begin the Seasonal Release of Pineapple Party Punch in October 2020.
Crafted to be “reminiscent of [Rogue’s] favorite tropical drink, the Piña Colada,” Pineapple Party Punch is a Hazy/Juicy India Pale Ale “bursting with pineapple, coconut, and bright hop flavors.” Clocking in at 8.4% ABV and 40 IBUs, Pineapple Party Punch is a “flavorful brew [that] will help you keep the summer vibes going all year long.”
“This year has been challenging to say the least,” says Dharma Tamm, Rogue President. “Vacations have been cancelled, weddings postponed, concerts silenced and life as we knew it has been paused. But we have been reminded of the joy in the simplicity of sipping on a beer in your backyard. Enter Pineapple Party Punch, a beer that’s ideal for sipping at home but will make you think you’re on a tropical escape. Crack one open, close your eyes and from the opening surge of pineapple and citrus to the smooth, sweet coconut finish, you’ll swear you’re kicked back with your toes in the sand.”
Pineapple Party Punch will debut in October and will hang around long enough to close out 2020. You can expect to find this Seasonal offering available in 4-packs of 16 oz. cans and on draft at select craft beer-focused establishments located in Alabama, Florida, Oregon and throughout the rest of Rogue’s distribution territory. Prost!
Vital Information for Pineapple Party Punch from Rogue Ales
Release – Seasonal; October 2020 – January 2021
Style – Hazy/Juicy India Pale Ale
ABV – 8.4%
IBUs – 40
Added Ingredients – Pineapple & toasted coconut
Availability – 4-packs of 16 oz. cans & draft
Beer Finder – https://finder.rogue.com/
Beer calendar season keeps chuggin’ right along, and this week we are getting into the 2020 Product Release Calendar from Rogue Ales (Newport, Oregon).
Just as we do with all brewery release calendars around here, we have posted Rogue’s 2020 Product Release Calendar in its entirety below for you to absorb at your own convenience. With that said, we would like to highlight a few of the exciting new releases the brewery has in store for all of us this year . . . so, let’s get at it:
- Dreamland American Lager will join Rogue’s Year-Round lineup in 2020. Dreamland is a simple, crisp lager for year-round crushing from which a portion of the proceeds will go toward building skateparks around the world.
- Rogue’s Experimental Ales Series will consist of the following three offerings in 2020: Cherry Choctabulous | November 2019 – February 2020 – Sweet aromas of chocolate and cherry are prevalent on the nose, the initial hit of cherry gives way to dark chocolate that fills out the mid palate, finishing with one last blast of cherry before ultimately resigning with the slightly bitter bite of dark chocolate (8.4% ABV); Shavasana | March – June – This Imperial Blonde Ale brewed with granola, coconut and sweet oats features delicious, subtle spice flavors making it the perfect cool-down beer (8% ABV); and Pineapple Party Punch | July – October – An Imperial Hazy IPA that is reminiscent of our favorite tropical drink, the Pina Colada, and is bursting with pineapple, coconut and tropical hop flavors (8.75% ABV). All three offerings will be available in 22 oz. bottles and on draft.
- Newport Nights will be available February through May as a part of the brewery’s Hop Head Trio Series. This Imperial IPA opens with aromas of mango, papaya and tangerine followed by an atom bomb of pine and grapefruit, ultimately delivering a monstrous hop punch that is surprisingly smooth. ABV – 9.8%
- Newport Daze, the counterpart to Newport Nights, will fill the March – June slot in Rogue’s Sessionable 6-Pack Series. This sessionable Hazy Pale Ale gives off aromas of pineapple & stone fruit, features tangerine & peach flavors and finishes slightly sweet and very smooth. ABV – 5%
- The brewery’s Barrel-Aged lineup will see the addition of Cotes du Rogue Sour Blonde in April. This limited-edition Sour Blonde is part of a foeder-aged sour series. It offers a tart flavor with hints of oak, lemon, vanilla and apricot. ABV – 7.1% ABV
That covers all the notes that we wanted to pass along, but there is still quite a bit of information left for you to check out on the calendar below. Give it a good look and get yourself properly prepared for all the goodness headed your way from Rogue Ales in 2020. Prost!