Rogue Ales & Spirits (Newport, Oregon) has officially announced the recent launch of Lemonade Iced Tea Vodka Soda and the upcoming release of the Bayfront Vodka Party Pack in April 2021.
Developed to help you “liberate the cocktail experience and enjoy an authentic, high-quality cocktail anytime, anywhere,” Lemonade Iced Tea Vodka Soda and the Bayfront Vodka Party Pack – a mixed 8-pack of 12 oz. slim cans – are the two newest, convenient options available in Rogue’s ever-expanding lineup of Sparkling Canned Cocktails. Details on these two new products are as follows (descriptions sourced directly from the brewery’s press release):
Lemonade Iced Tea Vodka Soda
- Ingredients: Bayfront Vodka, Meyer Lemon, Darjeeling Iced Tea, Sparkling Water, Cane Sugar
- ABV: 7.5% ABV
- Taste: Our Rogue Spirits Bayfront Vodka forms the base of this cocktail while the lemonade and iced tea bring a refreshing blend of citrus and sweet spice.
- Availability: Nationwide
- Packaging: 4-pack 12oz slim cans
Bayfront Vodka Party Pack
- Details: Four varieties of canned cocktails so everyone can enjoy their favorite cocktail anytime, anywhere.
- Cocktail Flavors: Cranberry Elderflower Vodka Soda, Grapefruit Vodka Soda, Lemonade Iced Tea Vodka Soda, Ginger Lime Vodka Mule
- ABV: 7.5% ABV
- Availability: April
- Packaging: Eight 12oz slim cans (two cans of four flavors)
“We’re feeling all the spring vibes and are beyond ready to leave our house and enjoy the warm weather with a beverage in hand,” says Steve Garrett, VP of Business Development. “Rogue Spirits Sparkling Craft Cocktails were made for this type of outing. Forget the jigger, the strainer, the muddler and the shaker because we did all the work for you. We mixed quality cocktails and packaged them in a portable can, so you can enjoy your cocktail wherever life takes you.”
“Canned cocktails were a fun next step for our brand,” says Jake Holshue, Rogue Head Distiller. “We use our Rogue Spirits Bayfront Vodka as the base and added natural ingredients to create bright and flavorful cocktails. What I like about our cocktails is that they make high-quality spirits more accessible and affordable for everyone.”
Lemonade Iced Tea Vodka Soda is officially available now and the Bayfront Vodka Party Pack is slated to release in April 2021. You can expect to find both of these offerings at retailers located in Oregon and throughout the rest of Rogue’s nationwide distribution network. Prost!