On Saturday, October 1 from 11 a.m. to close, Green Bench Brewing Co. (1133 Baum Ave N, Saint Petersburg, Florida) will be in full party mode to celebrate the brewery’s 3 Year Anniversary.
With an unwavering love for Saint Petersburg and a firm focus on creating “the best beer on the planet” by utilizing only the finest ingredients available, Green Bench Brewing Co. has created itself a firm foothold within the Florida craft beer community over the last three years. To celebrate all of the challenges and successes along the way, the guys and gals at the brewery plan to throw a party to recognize the support and dedication of a very special guest of honor: you. They know how difficult it would have been to come as far as they have since opening without the amazing level of devotion displayed by their fans, so this party is for you.
The 3 Year Anniversary Party is a multifaceted event jam-packed with a ridiculous amount of fun stuff to get into. Let’s break it down:
- To make sure you can properly experience all that this event has to offer, the brewery will be opening an hour early at 11 a.m.
- This event will also acts as the fall kickoff event for the St. Pete Indie Market. This market is “a unique destination for artisans, progressives, tourists and locals to come together in an outdoor alternative to retail setting. With 60+ vendors, craft beer and live art, the St. Pete Indie Market is a vital weekend destination for those in search of local flavor and the indie spirit.”
- Limited Bottle Release #1: Sauvage Pomme, 100% Brett fermented Farmhouse Ale brewed with Amarillo hops & Michigan Apple Cider
- Limited Bottle Release #2: The Golden Apple Mead. This is the brewery’s first bottle release from their Cider & Mead program.
- Live music will start with Kristopher James from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m., followed by Donna Lu from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m., and Dropin Pickup will close out the evening’s live entertainment.
- A food truck will be on-site to handle any grubbin’ needs you may encounter.
- Finally, “there will be a ton of drink specials, and other surprises and treats for you throughout the day JUST because we love you.”
This event is family friendly and will be rockin’ all day and night long on October 1st. If you are free and in the Saint Petersburg area on Saturday, make sure to swing by the brewery to take part in the festivities because the folks at Green Bench Brewing Co. want nothing more than to raise a glass with you to the past three years and the many bright years ahead. Prost!