Great Divide Brewing Co. (Denver, Colorado) provides craft beer fans with a look at the year ahead with the publication of the brewery’s 2017 Release Calendar.
Just as we have done with previous brewery calendars this year, the full 2017 Release Calendar for Great Divide Brewing Co. has been posted below for you to look over at your leisure. Before we turn you loose, there are a few highlights to go over first:
- Throughout the year, Great Divide Brewing Co. will add Nadia Kali Hibiscus Saison, Hercules Double IPA & Claymore Scotch Ale to their lineup of canned beers.
- Hop Disciples India Pale Ale joins the Tank Farm Series from January through April. Nadia Kali Hibiscus Saison (May-August) & Fresh Hop Pale Ale (October-December) will round off the rest of the series.
- Roadie Grapefruit Radler will be Great Divide’s newest Seasonal. This offering will be available April through July.
- Strawberry Rhubarb Sour will debut in 22 oz. bottles and on draft beginning in June.
- The 2017 Yeti Series will see the return of Chocolate Oak Aged Yeti (January-February), Espresso Oak Aged Yeti (April-May) & Oatmeal Yeti (July-August). During the months of October & November, the brewery will introduce Chai Yeti as the newest member of the Yeti Family.
- Velvet Yeti Nitro Stout will be available all year long as a draft-only offering.
- Samurai Rice Ale & Denver Pale Ale will soon be available in 15-packs of 12 oz. cans. Colette Farmhouse Ale is available now in 12-packs of 12 oz. cans.
There are still plenty of treats and surprises left to discover on the 2017 Release Calendar available below. Give it a gander and get prepared for the awesome year ahead with Great Divide Brewing Co. Prost!