On Saturday, July 29 at 1 p.m., Morimoto Asia at Disney Springs (1600 East Buena Vista Drive, Lake Buena Vista, Florida) will showcase Florida craft breweries alongside gourmet food pairings at the restaurant’s first Craft Beers and Bites Festival.
Chef Masaharu Morimoto has long been an avid supporter of pairing fine food with great craft beer, and this practice will now have an opportunity to be on full display at the Morimoto Asia Craft Beers and Bites Festival. Taking place on the restaurant’s second level, this event will feature the craft beers of eight Florida breweries alongside a menu of individual food pairings prepared by Morimoto Asia Executive Chef, Yuhi Fujinaga. The full menu and list of paired breweries are as follows:
- Crooked Can Brewing Company ~ peking duck tacos
- Coppertail Brewing Co. ~ morimoto sticky ribs
- Redlight Redlight ~ sushi handroll – spicy hamachi – spicy tuna
- Cask & Larder ~ chashu pork quesadilla
- Bowigens Beer Company ~ churros with nutella
- Two Henrys Brewing Company ~ poke bowl – ahi, tako, hamachi
- Hourglass Brewing ~ okonomiyaki – seafood pancake
- Red Cypress Brewery ~ yakitori – bulgogi beef with ginger miso paste
Tickets for the Morimoto Asia Craft Beers and Bites Festival are available now, and you can purchase yours online for the price of $40 each (plus tax & gratuity) by clicking here. Ticket cost gains you entrance into the event and unlimited access to the beers and bites. 100% of all profits raised from the Beers and Bites Festival will go to benefit Children’s Home Society of Florida to aid in their mission to build bridges to success for children.
Tickets are extremely limited for the Morimoto Asia Craft Beers and Bites Festival, so be sure to secure yours as soon as possible because this event is sure to sell out. Prost!