With its sights set firmly on the year ahead, Coppertail Brewing Co. (Tampa, Florida) has officially unveiled its 2018 Distribution Release Calendar.
Just as we did with last year’s batch of calendars, we have posted Coppertail Brewing Co.’s full 2018 Release Calendar below for you to look over at your leisure. With that said, there are a few highlights and format changes to go over before we turn you loose:
- Coppertail Brewing’s Seasonals will be available in 6-packs of 12 oz. bottles and include offerings such as Septima Saison and Seasonal Relief Baltic Porter.
- The Florida Weisse Series returns in 4-packs of 12 oz. bottles and will feature releases such as BOMP Berliner Weisse (Blood Orange, Mango, Passion Fruit), Blackberry Cucumber Berliner Weisse and Guava Pastelitos Berliner Weisse.
- 2018 will see three Limited Release Series offerings in 750ml bottles: Captain Jack’s Stone Crab Stout (January – March), The Realist Tart Pale Ale (June – August), and Cryptid Imperial Stout (October – December).
- The Alpha Hunt Series of India Pale Ales will return in 2018 with 6-packs of 12 oz. bottles. Although we do not have a name for one of the three releases, we do know that Kiko Santiago India Pale Ale and Sorcha O’Sullivan India Pale Ale will be back next year. Sorcha O’Sullivan is actually making its 2017 debut right now, and this IPA sources “big citrus and tropical fruit notes” from Idaho 7, Medusa and Citra hops.
- Keep in mind that the document below is actually just Coppertail’s distribution calendar for packaged beer in 2018. That is why there is no mention of draft availability and why a beer or two may be missing from the list. For instance, the not listed but wildly popular Brew’s Banner Double IPA will see a tasting room-only release in March 2018.
Alrighty . . . that’s pretty much everything we wanted to go over, but there are still quite a few gems left for you to discover on the calendar. Give it a good look and start getting amped for another great year of brews from Coppertail Brewing Co. Prost!