Angry Chair Brewing (Tampa, Florida) has officially announced that they will celebrate their 3 Year Anniversary with a ticketed, two-session party on Saturday, December 2.
The last three years at Angry Chair Brewing have been filled with amazing beers, crazy long lines for bottle releases, parking frustrations/jokes, and just a ridiculous amount of good times had in their taproom. There is no denying how awesome all of that is, but the folks at the brewery realize none of it would have been possible without the support of their friends, family, fans, regulars and community. That is what truly needs to be celebrated, and celebrate they will on Saturday, December 2 with their 3 Year Anniversary Party.
Like all events at Angry Chair, there is a copious amount of exciting brews and in & outs to cover. So, without further ado, let’s break it all down:
- What – Angry Chair Brewing’s 3 Year Anniversary Party
- When – Saturday, December 2; Session 1: 12 p.m. to 4 p.m., Session 2: 5:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Where – Angry Chair Brewing – 6401 N Florida Ave, Tampa, FL
- Tickets are $40 each and include entry into one (1) session of the party, one (1) Barrel-Aged Anniversary bottle, one (1) commemorative anniversary glass, and one (1) free draft ticket
- Ticket Sales – Tickets can be purchased in-person at the brewery at 10:30 a.m. on Saturday, November 11 or at 10:30 a.m. on Sunday, November 12. Each day the brewery will sell half of the in-person ticket sale allotments for each session. This basically means that the same amount of Session 1 tickets will be sold on both days, and the same amount of Session 2 tickets will be sold on both days. To allow more people a chance to purchase tickets, you will only be able to buy tickets to ONE session per day. There will be a TWO ticket limit per person, and you must have the name for your plus one upon purchase of the tickets.
- Ticket Sales cont’d – Any remaining tickets will be sold online on Sunday, November 19 at 2 p.m. Same rules apply: Two ticket limit per order, and you must have the name of your plus one upon purchase of the tickets.
Website link will be available here just as soon as it goes live**UPDATE 11/16/17** As promised, here’s the link for online tickets – https://angrychair3yr.brownpapertickets.com/ **UPDATE 11/16/17**
- Tickets are NON-TRANSFERABLE. ID’s will be required at the Anniversary Party, and the names on the ID’s must match the names on the tickets.
The 3 Year Anniversary Draft List
- Barrel-aged Imperial German Chocolate Cupcake Stout
- Barrel-aged Lunar Lycan Imperial Marzipan Coffee Cream Stout (collaboration with Omnipollo)
- Barrel-aged Rocky Road Imperial Stout
- Barrel-aged Peanut Butter & Marshmallow Popinski Russian Imperial Stout
- Rum Barrel-aged Imperial Awakening
- Barrel-aged Arawn Imperial Sweet Stout
- Russian Interference (collaboration with Westbrook Brewing)- Blend of Angry Chair & Westbrook Russian Imperial stouts with toasted pecans, vanilla, and cinnamon
- Woke Imperial Milk Stout with coffee and maple
- Sloth Love Coffee – Rocky Road Imperial Stout with coffee
- Triple C’s Imperial Milk Stout with cacao, cinnamon, and coffee
- Fionn Imperial English-style Porter with toasted hazelnut and coffee
- Saucin’ Blonde Barleywine with macadamia nuts, cinnamon, and vanilla
- Purple Puffs Blackberry and Black Currant Berliner with marshmallows
- Strawberry Vanilla Berliner
- Apricot Berliner
- Sloppy Thirds Tiki inspired Berliner (collaboration with Voodoo Brewery)
- Space Grass IPA
- Thought Process IPA
- Calmer Than You Rye Double IPA
- A “few more” beers could be added to list in the near future. Stay tuned
All beers above will cost $5 per pour (pour sizes will vary)
Parking always plays an important role when it comes to events at Angry Chair, so please pay attention to the following rules so that you can avoid pissing anyone off during the party:
- Please Uber, Lyft, taxi, or carpool. Not only will this guarantee you a safe way home after a day of drinking high ABV brews, but it will also help everyone else out considering the brewery’s “typical lack of parking”.
- Angry Chair’s small lot WILL NOT be available for parking that day as it will be used as added event space for the party
- DO NOT park on Fern
- DO NOT park at Trip’s Diner
- DO NOT park in the lot north of the brewery
- DO NOT park in the plaza that houses Rooster & the Till and Urban Bungalow
- There is some street parking available throughout the neighborhoods (other than on Fern), but please be respectful of the people that live there by not blocking their driveways, mailboxes, sidewalks, etc.
- Seriously . . . just Uber, Lyft, taxi or carpool to save yourself the frustration
Other Useful Info
- Please show up NO SOONER THAN 30 minutes early to help expedite the check-in process
- Please have ID’s ready at check-in
- If possible, please bring cash. This will make it easier when purchasing the beers that will be pouring outside
- This event is 21 and up only
- Due to the limited capacity, this event is NOT kid or pet-friendly
- Outside bottles & bottle shares WILL NOT be allowed at this event
- To avoid any breakage, you will receive your anniversary bottle & commemorative glass as you leave the party
- Mouthole BBQ and Create Bakery & Gifts will be dishin’ out grub during the party. Menu to be posted soon
Alright, that should just about cover all the information that is currently available. We will update this post with any and all additional info as it surfaces, so make sure you check back often. Other than that, just make those arrangements for tickets, follow the rules, and have an amazing time celebrating three great years with Angry Chair on December 2. Prost!