New Holland Brewing Co. (Holland, Michigan) recently came forward to release the schedule for its 2018 Beer Lineup and officially announce the January launch of Tangerine Space Machine New England Style IPA.
As we tend to do with most brewery calendars, we have New Holland Brewing Co.’s full 2018 Beer Release Calendar available below so that you can look it over at your own pace. Even with that being the case, we do have to quickly provide some details on the launch of Tangerine Space Machine New England Style IPA and few other exciting brews headed your way in 2018. Let’s go ahead and knock that out so we can turn you loose on the calendar:
- Tangerine Space Machine New England Style IPA will arrive in January as New Holland’s first new beer of 2018 and latest addition to the brewery’s Core Lineup. Brewed with Galaxy and Citra hops, Tangerine Space Machine (6.8% ABV, 40 IBUs) is “a fruit forward, hazy” New England-style India Pale Ale that will be available year-round in “limited quantities” of 6-packs of 12 oz. cans and on draft at craft beer establishments located “mainly in Michigan and Midwest states.” Launch events for Tangerine Space Machine will occur at both New Holland pubs, Pub on 8th (Holland, MI) and Knickerbocker (Grand Rapids, MI), in December 2017 and throughout the first three months of 2018.
- March 2018 will see two new releases: Xtra Time and Passion Blaster. Xtra Time (4.4% ABV, 11 IBUs) is listed as an “American Session Beer” and will enter the lineup as new a year-round Core offering. Arriving as a fresh Spring Seasonal, Passion Blaster (6% ABV, 15 IBUs) is a rosy Wheat Ale that showcases refreshing flavors of passion fruit, raspberry and apple. Both of these brands will be available in 12 oz. cans and on draft.
- Many New Holland beers will transition to can packaging in 2018. These offerings will include Hoptronix Double IPA, Tangerine Space Machine, Xtra Time, Lost Dune, and Taz IPA. Mad Hatter Midwest India Pale Ale will be offered in both can and bottle options.
- The Dragon’s Milk Reserves Series will continue in 2018 with three releases. Dragon’s Milk Reserve: Salted Caramel will be the first to hit in January 2018, and the other two, yet-to-be-named offerings are scheduled to follow in May and September.
- New Holland’s Sour Program will also return next year. Not only will the fan-favorite Blue Sunday and Incorrigible Reserve be back, but there will also be two new sours – one being an unnamed cherry sour slated for release in October – arriving later in 2018.
- Although the beers listed in the calendar are locked in for 2018, New Holland Brewing Co. “expects to maintain some flexibility in its lineup throughout the year, and consumers can expect a few surprises in 2018 that have yet to be announced.”
“New Holland is a brand that listens to its fans and is committed to pushing creativity within craft styles while also growing long time favorites,” says New Holland President and Founder, Brett VanderKamp. “Each brew is thoughtfully crafted and inspired by the stories around us. I think our 2018 lineup is exciting for both new and existing fans alike. We continue to build around Dragon’s Milk as our top brand while letting our brewers unleash their creativity.”
Alright, that should take care of everything that we needed to cover. There are still a few more beers left to discover on the calendar below, so be sure to check it out so that you are fully prepared for another great year of beer from New Holland Brewing Co. Prost!