On Saturday, August 18 from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m., Coppertail Brewing Co. (Tampa, Florida) will celebrate another amazing year of growth by inviting the brewery’s fans to attend a 4th Anniversary Party that will feature over 40 taps of Coppertail offerings and guest beers.
Over the past year, Coppertail Brewing Co. has expanded distribution to now completely cover the state of Florida, earned several more medals for its beers at competitions held at both the state and national levels, and “was also recognized by the Tampa Bay Business Journal as one of the fastest growing companies in Tampa.” This is all definitely cause for celebration, and the folks at the brewery will do just that with a 4th Anniversary Party on August 18.
“According to recent IRI syndicated data, we are the No. 1 selling craft brewery in Florida. Our sales are up 35% from this time last year. We are thankful to our fans and followers for continuing to support us and drink our beer.”
– Kent Bailey, Coppertail’s president
Instead of going with the strict Florida Weisse theme of years past, the folks at Coppertail have decided to mix things up a bit by having this year’s birthday party feature a vast array of beer styles from Coppertail and several guest breweries. Due to this change and the fact that there are a couple ways to gain admission into this event, we should probably just go ahead and break this thing down to avoid any confusion.
To bring a bit of a variety to the experience, this year’s anniversary party will go well beyond just the Florida Weisse style. There will be over 40 taps flowing with Coppertail offerings and a special lineup of beers from guest breweries.
At the time of this post, the brewery was still in the process of completing the event’s official tap list and list of guest breweries. We will post those lists here just as soon as they are made available. Stay tuned.
**UPDATE – 08.16.18** As promised, here’s the tentative tap list for Coppertail’s 4th Anniversary Party:
**UPDATE 08.17.18** Coppertail has also added these foeder-aged and sour project beers to their tap list for Saturday (these are all Coppertail Brewing Co. beers):
- Dragonfruit Foeder Beer
- Muscadine Foeder Beer
- Prickly Pear Foeder Beer
- Plum & Mint Foeder Beer
- Watermelon Foeder Beer
- Cranberry & Cherry George
- Tangerine & Strawberry Armagnac Barrel Aged Sour
- Tart Cherry Burgundy Barrel Aged Brett Dubbel
There are two ways to gain entry into Coppertail’s 4th Anniversary Party:
- General Admission – No ticket required. This level is come as you are and pay as you go. General Admission grants you entry at 1 p.m.
- VIP – Ticket required. Tickets are $50 each plus fees and can be purchased by clicking here. Ticket cost provides “partygoers with a commemorative glass, early entry to the event at noon, and access to a VIP area with food and complimentary beer for the duration of the event.” Only 100 VIP tickets are available for this event.
- Food will be available for purchase during the event
- Live musical entertainment will be provided by DieAlps! and Expert Timing
Alright . . . that should cover all the information that is currently available for Coppertail Brewing Co.’s 4th Anniversary Party, but more details are sure to surface as we get closer to the event date. We will update this post with the finalized tap list, the list of guest brewers and any other random info just as soon as we get our hands on it, so stay tuned.
If you are in the area and free on August 18, be sure to head over to the edge of Ybor so that you can raise a glass with the Coppertail Brewing Co. crew to one hell of a year and the many more ahead of them. Prost!