Another week of beer calendar madness continues and this time around we have the 2019 Beer Release Calendar from New Holland Brewing Company (Holland, Michigan) for you.
As is the case with all release calendars around here, we have posted New Holland’s full 2019 Beer Release Calendar below for you look over at your leisure. With that said, there are a few exciting details that we would like to gloss over before we turn you loose on that document. Brevity is the goal, so let’s quickly get this out of the way:
- A new Year-Round “brand extension” of Dragon’s Milk, “America’s #1 selling Bourbon Barrel-aged Stout”, will turn up in February. This new member of the Dragon’s Milk family will be available in 12 oz. cans. More details should surface in the near future.
- The Dragon’s Milk Reserve Series will return in 2019 with four releases. The first release in the series will be Dragon’s Milk Reserve – Orange Chocolate in January.
- Introduced in 2018 as a Seasonal release, Passion Blaster – a Rose Ale with Passion Fruit, Raspberry and Apple Flavors – will return in April as a Year-Round offering.
- New Holland plans to introduce Kombucha IPA in late February as a new Seasonal offering. This 5% ABV India Pale Ale “combines the refreshing fruit forward flavor of a Citra hopped IPA with the tartness and spiciness of a lemon and ginger Kombucha. As soon as the can is opened, consumers will be met with flavors of fresh ginger, tart acidity, tropical fruits and citrus.”
- July will also see the release of a new Seasonal: Cerveza con Limón, a “light, crisp and refreshing” Mexican-style Lager featuring natural lemon and lime peel.
- The brewery’s Sour Inc. Series will feature the following four offerings in 2019: Blue Sunday (January), a Gose with Concord Grapes (May), a White Sour Ale with Mango (September), and a Sour Stout with Plum (November).
Those are just a few of the highlights, but there is still a good amount of information left for you to discover on the calendar below. Make sure to give it a good look so that you will be properly prepared for all the New Holland brews headed your way in 2019. Prost!