Angry Chair Brewing (Tampa, Florida) and Cycle Brewing (Saint Petersburg, Florida) have officially announced that they will meet up at Nebraska Mini-Mart on Saturday, March 14 of Tampa Bay Beer Week 2020 to host a Joint Party and Bottle Release that they have appropriately dubbed Confection Affection Day.
To allow beer fans the chance to experience the full power of the pastry during Tampa Bay Beer Week, Angry Chair Brewing and Cycle Brewing have joined forces with Nebraska Mini-Mart to throw one kick ass party centered around a collaborative bottle release (three bottles to be exact). Since the information surrounding this event will prove valuable to many, we are just going to break the whole thing down to ensure that we provide you with all the details you are going to need to become an attendee of Confection Affection Day. Let’s get to it:
What – Confection Affection Day with Angry Chair Brewing & Cycle Brewing
When – 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturday, March 14
Where – Nebraska Mini-Mart | 4815 North Nebraska Avenue | Tampa, Florida
The following three beers will be pouring on draft and released in 22 oz. bottles during Confection Affection Day:
- A Russian Imperial Stout with an absurd amount of chocolate
- A Russian Imperial Stout with an absurd amount of vanilla beans
- A blend of some of your favorites from both Angry Chair & Cycle … “It’ll be barrel aged.. it’ll have chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, and coconut…Hmmmm, kinda like a nice scoop of Neapolitan ice cream with your cupcake that’s been aged and hand-selected for blending to create this decadent confection”
In addition to the beers listed above, this event will also feature several more beers pouring on draft, “including a special non-released [Barrel-aged] beer from both” Angry Chair and Cycle Brewing.
**UPDATE 01.25.2020** Tickets for Confection Affection Day are officially SOLD OUT **UPDATE 01.25.2020**
A limited number of tickets will be available for purchase on Eventbrite beginning at 1 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on Saturday, January 25 (click here to access the ticket link). Ticket cost gains you access to all beers on site, a commemorative glass, and your bottle allotment. Ticket tiers are based on the following two bottle allotments:
- Single Bottle Allotment Ticket | cost $155 + fees ($166.07 total)
- Double Bottle Allotment Ticket | cost $250 + fees ($266.85 total)
Tickets are one (1) per person and your ID must match the name of purchaser to enter the event.
Other Useful Info
- Nebraska Mini-Mart will have an awesome food menu available for purchase, so come hungry!
- Since parking is limited and ABVs will be high, both breweries ask that you do the responsible thing by arranging a “carpool, Uber, Lyft, old school taxi, get dropped off by your mom, whatevs.”
That is all the information we have for you on this event at this time, but we will be sure to update this post if anything changes or is added.
Please keep in mind that tickets for Confection Affection Day are limited and the only way you can get them is through the event’s Eventbrite page. If you wish to attend this Tampa Bay Beer Week event, make sure you are at your computer or device on January 25, have a good wi-fi signal, and are in good standing with the beer gods. Good luck to you all. Prost!