Schlafly Beer (St. Louis, Missouri) has officially announced that it will begin the Limited Release of Hoptic Visions, a Mixed 12-pack of IPAs, in late March/early April 2021.
Since keeping things fresh is a requirement in the world of IPAs, Schlafly is updating its 2021 Hoptic Visions Mixed 12-pack of 12 oz. bottles to include its incredibly popular sessionable IPA and the following three brand new IPAs:
- India Pale Ale – Schlafly’s sessionable IPA is a classic hop-forward, golden-hazed beer that features notes of citrus and tropical flavors. ABV – 5%
- Hazy Grapefruit IPA – This juicy IPA adds pounds of real fruit for an added complexity. Schlafly amplifies the grapefruit with complementing Cascade and Simcoe hops. ABV – 5%
- Low Cal IPA – Clocking in at 110 calories, the new Low Cal IPA sways to the lighter side but is still packed with juicy hop flavor. ABV – 4%
- West Coast IPA – A throwback IPA that sparked the love of hops, Schlafly’s West Coast IPA packs a bitter citrus and pine punch. ABV – 6%
“With Hoptic Visions, you can see how the style of IPAs has changed over the years. We are even introducing our first take on a low-calorie beer with Low Cal IPA. Our year-round IPA has quickly grown to be one of the top performing beers in Schlafly’s portfolio. At only 5% ABV with juicy flavor and slight haze, it’s an easy drinking take on the style. In addition, the Hazy Grapefruit IPA is a new beer for this year and West Coast IPA is another exclusive offering brewed as an ode to the IPA style that started it all – both are exclusive to the pack.”
– Stephen Hale, Schlafly’s Founding Brewer
The Hoptic Visions Mixed Pack is rolling out now and will be available for a limited time. You can expect to find this Mixed 12-pack of 12 oz. bottles at select craft beer-focused retailers located in Missouri and throughout the rest of Schlafly’s distribution footprint. Prost!