Schlafly Beer (St. Louis, Missouri) has officially announced that it will begin the Limited Release of Hoptic Visions, a Mixed 12-pack of IPAs, in late March/early April 2021.
Since keeping things fresh is a requirement in the world of IPAs, Schlafly is updating its 2021 Hoptic Visions Mixed 12-pack of 12 oz. bottles to include its incredibly popular sessionable IPA and the following three brand new IPAs:
- India Pale Ale – Schlafly’s sessionable IPA is a classic hop-forward, golden-hazed beer that features notes of citrus and tropical flavors. ABV – 5%
- Hazy Grapefruit IPA – This juicy IPA adds pounds of real fruit for an added complexity. Schlafly amplifies the grapefruit with complementing Cascade and Simcoe hops. ABV – 5%
- Low Cal IPA – Clocking in at 110 calories, the new Low Cal IPA sways to the lighter side but is still packed with juicy hop flavor. ABV – 4%
- West Coast IPA – A throwback IPA that sparked the love of hops, Schlafly’s West Coast IPA packs a bitter citrus and pine punch. ABV – 6%
“With Hoptic Visions, you can see how the style of IPAs has changed over the years. We are even introducing our first take on a low-calorie beer with Low Cal IPA. Our year-round IPA has quickly grown to be one of the top performing beers in Schlafly’s portfolio. At only 5% ABV with juicy flavor and slight haze, it’s an easy drinking take on the style. In addition, the Hazy Grapefruit IPA is a new beer for this year and West Coast IPA is another exclusive offering brewed as an ode to the IPA style that started it all – both are exclusive to the pack.”
– Stephen Hale, Schlafly’s Founding Brewer
The Hoptic Visions Mixed Pack is rolling out now and will be available for a limited time. You can expect to find this Mixed 12-pack of 12 oz. bottles at select craft beer-focused retailers located in Missouri and throughout the rest of Schlafly’s distribution footprint. Prost!
Schlafly Beer (St. Louis, Missouri) has officially announced that it will release Hoptic Visions, a hop-centric Mixed 12-pack of 12 oz. bottles, in mid-March 2020.
Carefully curated with the intention to show that a beer does not necessarily have to be an IPA to be “hoppy,” the Hoptic Visions Sampler Pack includes the following three “hop-forward favorites from Schlafly’s portfolio as well as a new experimental brew,” Hazy Pineapple IPA (descriptions sourced directly from the brewery’s press release):
- India Pale Ale – With a lower ABV than traditional IPAs, Schlafly’s year-round take on the style offers a sessional beer for both hopheads and newcomers alike. The Schlafly IPA features a hop blend to enhance tropical flavors and subtle notes of citrus. ABV – 5%
- Hoppy Wheat Ale – Wheat brings a touch of haze with a hint of sweetness and combines with Mosaic and Amarillo hops that lend to abundant citrus flavor and aroma. ABV – 5%
- India Pale Lager – Just because it’s a lager doesn’t mean it can’t feature strong hop flavors. Dry-hopped with Citra hops, India Pale Lager offers a crisp finish and a kick of tropical character. ABV – 5.5%
- Hazy Pineapple IPA – This IPA is a trifecta of haze, hope and fruit. Pounds of experimental hops and pineapple refract off one another to create a juicy and golden brew with a long-lasting finish. ABV – 4.5%
**The Hoptic Visions Sampler Pack includes 3 12 oz. bottles of each beer listed above**
“The sampler pack showcases the versatility of hop-forward beers,” explains Schlafly’s Founding Brewer Stephen Hale. “Many think just of IPAs when it comes to hoppy beers, but we wanted to showcase how hops can enhance different styles as well as add different flavor profiles. These beers highlight everything from fruity and juicy hops to our sessionable IPA.”
The Hoptic Visions Sampler Pack is rolling out now and will be available as long as supplies last. You can expect to find this special Mixed 12-Pack at select craft beer-friendly establishments located in Missouri, Tennessee and throughout the rest of Schlafly’s distribution footprint. Prost!