Wild Heaven Beer (Decatur, Georgia) has officially announced that it will offer Don’t Stand So Close to Me German-style Lager, the brewery’s latest Exploration Project, for a limited time beginning in early April 2020.
Here to help us all imbibe while abiding to safe social distancing practices, Don’t Stand So Close to Me is a classic Vienna-style Lager brewed with Saaz and Hallertau hops. Coming in at 5.5% ABV, Don’t Stand So Close to Me promises an experience that is “crisp, floral, and refreshing.”
Don’t Stand So Close to Me debuted at Wild Heaven’s Avondale location on April 3 (you can schedule a Contactless To-Go Beer Pick-up at Wild Heaven by clicking here) and is set to enter limited distribution any day now. You can expect to find this new Limited Release available in 4-packs of 16 oz. cans at select craft beer-focused establishments located in within Wild Heaven’s distribution footprint. Prost!
Vital Information for Don’t Stand So Close to Me from Wild Heaven Beer
Release – Limited/Exploration Project; April 3, 2020
Style – Vienna-style Lager
ABV – 5.5%
Featured Hops – Saaz & Hallertau
Availability – 4-packs of 16 oz. cans
Distribution – Georgia, possibly other states depending on supply
Wild Heaven Beer (Atlanta, Georgia) has officially announced that it will introduce a new series of fruited variants of its wildly-popular Emergency Drinking Beer with the late January release of Emergency Drinking Beer – Citrus Blend.
Recognizing the success and popularity of Wild Heaven’s long-standing Emergency Drinking Beer – “a 4.4% ABV pilsner-style beer with sea salt and lemongrass” – and the 2018 release of Emergency Drinking Beer – Watermelon Blend in cans, retailers and partners have steadily reached out to the brewery over time to request additional variants of Emergency Drinking Beer. Happy to oblige such requests, Wild Heaven has answered those calls with the establishment of an expanded Emergency Drinking Beer Seasonal Series in 2019. This year’s variants are as follows (descriptions sourced directly from Wild Heaven’s press release):
- Emergency Drinking Beer – Citrus Blend | Winter 2019 – Adds fresh lime juice along with both white grapefruit (for complexity) and Ruby Red grapefruit (for sweetness) juice
- Emergency Drinking Beer – Tropical Blend | Spring 2019 – Incorporates passionfruit, mango and pineapple juices
- Emergency Drinking Beer – Watermelon Blend | Summer 2019 – Famously made by hand in our brewery as we hand cut and juice thousands of watermelons all summer
- Emergency Drinking Beer – Berry Blend | Fall 2019 – Features acai, cranberry and other seasonal berries for autumn-time refreshment
Emergency Drinking Beer – Citrus Blend will begin rolling out in late January and is scheduled to hang around throughout the winter months. You can expect to find this Seasonal brew available in 12 oz. cans and on draft at select craft beer-focused establishments located in Georgia. The original version of Emergency Drinking Beer will continue to be available Year-Round throughout Wild Heaven’s distribution footprint. Prost!
Wild Heaven Beer (Decatur, Georgia) has announced that it has signed with Cavalier Distributing – Florida so that it can officially begin distribution in The Sunshine State.
Founded in 2010 by lifelong Georgians, Wild Heaven Beer is a craft brewery focused on creating “world-class beers . . . designed in the great tradition of European brewing but with a distinctly American creative flair.” This philosophy has allowed the brewery to steadily grow and expand its reach over the years, and now Wild Heaven is finally ready to venture further south to share its offerings with beer-loving Floridians.
Wild Heaven Beer will enter the Florida market with the following three brews:
- Altair | India Pale Ale – Altair features a bright hop flavor without bitterness from Mosaic Lupulin powder plus generous amounts of Citra and Idaho 7 hops to create an IPA that flies like an eagle. ABV – 6.2%
- Emergency Drinking Beer | Pils-style Session Ale – A one-of-a-kind session beer reminiscent of a crisp pilsner married with a traditional gose. Brightness and complexity come from additions of citrus zest, Portuguese sea salt and lemongrass. ABV – 4%
- Watermelon Emergency Drinking Beer – Based on Emergency Drinking Beer, Watermelon Emergency Drinking Beer . . . requires the Wild Heaven team to hand-cut and juice hundreds of watermelons. The fresh, bright red juice is added to the beer to deliver true watermelon taste without any overt sweetness or artificial flavor notes. ABV – 4%
The beers above started hitting Florida shelves and taps last week and the statewide rollout will continue over the next week or so. You can expect to find these Wild Heaven offerings available in 6-packs of 12 oz. cans and on draft at craft beer establishments located throughout the state of Florida. Prost!
Wild Heaven Beer (Decatur, Georgia) has officially announced that Watermelon Emergency Drinking Beer will see a Seasonal release this summer in both 6-packs of 12 oz. cans and on draft.
Building off the base of Wild Heaven’s extremely popular Emergency Drinking Beer – a Pils-style Session Beer, Watermelon Emergency Drinking Beer is a refreshing, summer variant that requires the brewery’s team to “hand-cut and juice hundreds of watermelons” for each batch. This labor-intensive approach yields a 4% ABV Watermelon Emergency Drinking Beer that delivers true watermelon taste without any overt sweetness or artificial flavor notes.”
Watermelon Emergency Drinking Beer is officially rolling out now and will hang around through August 2018. You can expect to find this Seasonal brew available in 6-packs of 12 oz. cans and on draft at select craft beer establishments located within Wild Heaven’s distribution footprint in Alabama, Georgia and Tennessee. Prost!
Vital Information for Watermelon Emergency Drinking Beer from Wild Heaven Beer
Release – Seasonal, June – August 2018
Style – Fruit Beer
ABV – 4%
Added Ingredients – Hand-cut, juiced watermelons
Fun Fact – On how Watermelon Emergency Drinking Beer made it to cans this year: “After a huge response in Georgia and Tennessee for 2017’s draft-only release, the brewery’s production team, led by Brewmaster and Co-Founder Eric Johnson developed an all-natural process to maintain the beer’s remarkable fresh watermelon flavor while achieving shelf stability.”
Availability – 6-packs of 12 oz. cans & draft
Distribution – Alabama, Georgia & Tennessee