On Saturday, November 26, Angry Chair Brewing (6401 N Florida Ave, Tampa, Florida) will host a two-session 2nd Anniversary celebration featuring a killer draft list and the bottle release of Bourbon Barrel Aged Fudge Bucket with Vanilla Beans.
As a means of saying thank you for “sitting . . . in [their] ‘angry’ chairs, lining up at bottle releases, and simply making [their] jobs worthwhile,” the folks at Angry Chair Brewing are pulling out all the stops to treat their fans to a 2nd Anniversary Party truly worthy of their undying devotion. The foundation for a great Anniversary Party is always laid with the draft list, so here’s the full list of Angry Chair offerings and guest taps confirmed to be pouring at this event:
Angry Chair Brewing Draft List
- 2nd Anniversary Imperial Stout (Bourbon Barrel-aged Fudge Bucket with Vanilla Beans)
- Imperial German Chocolate Cupcake Stout
- Tuesday Tasting Series: Bourbon Barrel Aged Dave’s Barleywine
- French Toast Imperial Porter
- Fluffer Nutter Imperial Stout (Chocolate, Peanut Butter, Marshmallow)
- Fionn Hazelnut Coffee Imperial Porter
- Cinna-Fionn French Toast Imperial Porter
- Purple Peeps (Blackberry, Black Currant, Marshmallow Berliner Weisse)
- Mega Coffee Blend Imperial Stout
- Coffee Coconut Imperial Stout
- Grandma’s Dried Up Raisin Imperial Stout (Coffee, Cinnamon, Vanilla Beans, Raisins)
- Bananas Foster Strong Ale
- Rocky Road Imperial Sweet Stout (Cacao, Vanilla Beans, Toasted Walnuts)
- Cucumber Lime Gose
- Space Grass Session IPA
- Vassago Raspberry Berliner Weiss
Guest Tap List
- 7venth Sun Brewing (Dunedin, Florida) – Natural Mutation Blood Orange IPA
- Cigar City Brewing (Tampa, Florida) – Hapax Legomenon Sour Belgian Grapefruit Ale aged in Gin Barrels
- Civil Society Brewing Company (Jupiter, Florida) – Pulp American Pale Wheat Ale
- Cycle Brewing (Saint Petersburg, Florida) – Bourbon Barrel Aged Hazelnut Imperial Stout
- J. Wakefield Brewing (Miami, Florida) – Kiwi Berry Stush Berliner Weisse
- Late Start Brewery – Tequila Sunrise Berliner Weisse
All pours on draft will cost $5 each and will vary in size. Some of the areas pouring beer at this event will be cash only. If you do not have cash, you will be able to purchase beer tickets inside. To cut down on line times and just help with the overall flow of the event, the brewery suggests that you just plan ahead and bring cash.
Attendees will also have the opportunity to purchase bottles of the limited release 2nd Anniversary Imperial Stout – Bourbon Barrel-aged Fudge Bucket with Vanilla Beans. Bottles are limited to one per ticketed guest and can be purchased for $25 each. Bottles sales are cash only.
The Angry Chair Brewing 2nd Anniversary Party is a ticketed event (**UPDATE – THIS EVENT IS OFFICIALLY SOLD OUT – UPDATE**), and tickets can be purchased beginning Saturday, November 12th at noon (click here for a direct link to the ticket page). Tickets are $30 each (maximum of 2 tickets per person) and that gets you an anniversary glass, one draft pour, and the ability to purchase the special release anniversary bottle. This event has been limited to 100 tickets for each of the two sessions (200 tickets total) on Saturday, November 26:
- Session 1 – 12:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. SOLD OUT
- Session 2 – 5:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. SOLD OUT
This is a 21 and up event, and IDs matching the names on the tickets are required.
If you are free on November 26th and wish to get in on the celebration of Angry Chair’s 2nd Anniversary, be sure to snag your tickets when they go on sale this Saturday. Tickets are sure to go fast and you certainly do not want to miss out on all of the good times sure to be had at this event. Prost!