On Saturday, June 10 at 2 p.m., Six Ten Brewing (7052 Benjamin Rd, Tampa, Florida) will recognize 6/10 Day by hosting a 613 Red Velvet White Stout Bottle Release Party featuring a celebration-worthy tap list that will work its way around the Tampa area.
Just as the annual tradition dictates, Six Ten Brewing will celebrate its namesake date of June 10 by treating their fans to a limited edition bottle release and party of epic proportions. This year’s 6/10 Day Bottle Release will feature 613 Red Velvet White Stout. Bottles will go on sale at 3 p.m. for $12 each (limit of 2 bottles per person).
In addition to the bottle release, the 6/10 Day festivities will also feature a tap list comprised of the following special release brews:
- 611 Neapolitan Porter
- 612 Bourbon Barrel Aged Barleywine
- 613 Red Velvet White Stout
- Butterfinger CBGB
- And many more surprises
The beers above will be available until the kegs kick. The party goes from 2 p.m. to 10 p.m., and bottles go on sale at 3 p.m. To ensure that you are able to post up at Six Ten Brewing and make a day of it, Holy Hog Barbecue will also be on-site to satisfy any grubbin’ needs you may encounter.
If you happened to think this 6/10 Day action could possibly be contained to one location, you would be woefully (yet happily) mistaken. Several craft beer establishments in the Tampa area are getting in on the party by also tapping the beers listed above. The participating locations are as follows:
- The Ale and the Witch (111 2nd Ave NE, St. Petersburg)
- Bells Tap And Tavern (8552 Gunn Hwy, Odessa)
- Dunedin House of Beer (927 Broadway, Dunedin)
- In The Loop Brewing (3338 Land O’ Lakes Blvd, Land O Lakes)
- The Independent – Seminole Heights (5016 N Florida Ave, Tampa)
- Lowry Parcade & Tavern (1213 W Waters Ave, Tampa)
- Mr. Dunderbak’s (14929 Bruce B Downs Blvd, Tampa)
- Pour House – Tampa (1208 E Kennedy Blvd #112, Tampa)
- The Stein & Vine (827 W Bloomingdale Ave, Brandon)
- Willard’s Tap House (12500 Starkey Rd, Largo)
Whether you end up at Six Ten Brewing or one of the other locations listed above on June 10, just be sure to have a tasty Six Ten brew in hand so that you can be a proper participant in the 6/10 Day festivities. We hope to see you all out there. Prost!