Angry Chair Brewing (Tampa, Florida) has officially announced that it will close its doors to the public on Saturday, December 8 so that it can celebrate its birthday with a ticketed 4 Year Anniversary Party that will take place in two sessions.
Another year has passed, and Angry Chair Brewing has come out the other side even stronger and more powerful. The last 52 weeks have allowed the brewery’s spell to set further, enthralling craft beer fans in Tampa – and throughout the country/world – to the extent that they eagerly endure long lines and a lack of parking just for the chance to frenzy over the brewery’s latest, decadent treat. This power is very real, intriguingly volatile and absolutely gravitational.
Realizing that this level of influence should be celebrated, Angry Chair will lure in 200 of its most dedicated supporters on December 8 so that they can all recognize the last four years of accomplishments by entering into a pact that can only be sealed in the darkest of pastry stouts. Gaining entrance into the 4 Year Anniversary Party at Angry Chair Brewing will not be easy, but here is all the information that we can provide you so that you at least have a chance.
What – Angry Chair Brewing’s 4 Year Anniversary Party
When – Saturday, December 8 – 1st Session: Noon to 3 p.m. | 2nd Session: 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Where – Angry Chair Brewing | 6401 N Florida Ave | Tampa, Florida
Tickets are $40 each and include a bottle of Angry Chair’s Anniversary Grand Cru and a commemorative anniversary glass.
Ticket sales are CASH ONLY.
Tickets will be available for purchase on the following two dates:
- Saturday, November 10 at Noon (100 tickets available -50 for the AM session & 50 for the PM session)
- Saturday, November 24 at Noon (100 tickets available -50 for the AM session & 50 for the PM session)
Tickets can only be purchased in person on one of the two dates designated for ticket sales. There will be NO ONLINE SALES. Each person is allowed to purchase TWO tickets – One for yourself and one for a plus one. The brewery will need the name of your plus one at the time of purchase and their name must match their ID on the day of the event. Tickets are NON-TRANSFERRABLE, and no changes will be made once the sale is final.
The Draft List
The folks at Angry Chair are still compiling the final tap list for the 4th Anniversary Party, but here is what they have come up with so far:
- Barrel-aged Fionn | Bourbon Barrel-aged Imperial Porter with Lactose, Hazelnuts & Coffee
- Barrel-aged No Promises | Bourbon Barrel-aged Dessert Ale with Coconut & Vanilla Beans
- Barrel-aged Fudge Bucket | Barrel-aged Sweet Stout Loaded with Fudge
- Barrel-aged Imperial Awakening | Barrel-aged Sweet Stout with Coffee, Vanilla Beans, Cinnamon & Lactose
- Barrel-aged French Toast | Barrel-aged Imperial Porter with Lactose, Cinnamon, Vanilla Beans & Maple
- Barrel-aged Rocky Road | Barrel-aged Imperial Sweet Stout with Lactose, Cacao, Vanilla Beans & Walnuts
- Barrel-aged Imperial German Chocolate Cupcake Stout | Bourbon Barrel-aged Sweet Stout with Cacao, Vanilla Beans & Coconut
- Imperial German Chocolate Cupcake Stout | Sweet Stout with Cacao, Vanilla Beans & Coconut
- Burkitshi (collaboration with Horus Aged Ales)| Imperial Sweet Stout with Cacao, Japanese Sea Salt & Toasted Coconut
- Sloth Loves Coffee | Imperial Sweet Stout with Lactose, Cacao, Vanilla Beans, Walnuts & Coffee
- Wilfred | Sweet Stout with Cacao, Vanilla Beans, Coconut & Maple
- Purple Puffs | Berliner Weisse with Blackberries, Black Currants & Marshmallows
- Rocky Road | Imperial Sweet Stout with Lactose, Cacao, Vanilla Beans & Walnuts
- Coconut Fionn | Imperial Porter with Lactose, Hazelnuts, Coffee & Coconut
- Unrepentant Transgression | Bourbon Barrel-aged Imperial Sweet Stout with Cacao, Cinnamon, Toasted Walnuts & Vanilla Beans
Other Useful Info
- Mouthhole BBQ and Create Bakery & Gifts will be on-site for both sessions to cover any grubbin’ needs you may encounter during the party
- Parking is extremely limited and Angry Chair asks that you please be mindful of the situation. It is highly encouraged that you carpool, Uber/Lyft, grab a taxi, or have a designated driver drop you off/pick you up.
- If you decide to drive, make sure that you follow the parking map and are respectful of the brewery’s neighbors (both business and residential). Also, be aware of the fact that the brewery will need these parking spaces open for the second session as well, so please do not leave your car after the first session of the party.
- Angry Chair will be closed to the public all day on Saturday, December 8. The only way in is during one of the timed sessions and with a ticket.
Alright, that should just about cover all the information that is currently available for the 4 Year Anniversary Party at Angry Chair. We will update this post with any and all additional info as it surfaces, so make sure you check back often. Beyond that, all you have to do is get in line for tickets, hope for the best (because this thing will sell out quickly), and fully embrace the dark art of the pastry stout on December 8 as you celebrate four amazing years with Angry Chair Brewing. Prost!