Hidden Springs Ale Works (Tampa, Florida) has officially announced that it will hold a Limited Bottle Release for March of the Damned Barrel-aged Imperial Stout in its Tasting Room at 11 a.m. on Saturday, October 26.
Here to expose Hidden Springs Ale Works fans to a bit of the infernal just in time for Halloween, March of the Damned is a Barrel-aged Imperial Stout with churros and vanilla added. Just as warm and dark as hell, March of the Damned “wants to lead you down into the depths of darkness.”
The bottle release for March of the Damned will take place at Hidden Springs Ale Works (1631 N. Franklin St. | Tampa, Florida) at 11 a.m. on Saturday, October 26. Bottles will cost $30 each and the brewery will announce the bottle limit 15 minutes before opening. Cash is preferred, but cards will be accepted.
A few things to keep in mind if you plan to attend this bottle release:
- March of the Damned WILL NOT be available on draft during this release, but the Tap Room will be open and pouring “some extra rad stuff”
- This event will also feature limited edition merch (details to come)
- Parking is available up and down Franklin St., on Henderson just west of Tampa, and on 7th Ave. There are also paid lots located across the street from the brewery and under the I-275 overpass
- Once you are in line, make sure that you hug the wall near the door on Henderson so that foot traffic will not be affected on the sidewalks
- Above all, please be respectful of the brewery’s neighbors
March of the Damned will not see distribution and is sure to draw sellout crowds during its release. If you wish to do the dance macabre with a bottle of March of the Damned this Halloween Season, just make sure that you are in line by the final head count on Saturday morning. Prost!