Beer calendar season is still alive and well, and this week we are here to offer you a look at the 2020 Release Calendar from Bell’s Brewery (Comstock, Michigan).
Just as we do with pretty much every beer calendar around here, we have posted the full 2020 Release Calendar from Bell’s Brewery below for you take in at your own leisure. With that said, the brewery has plenty of exciting releases in store for all of us and we feel it necessary to quickly go over a few of those highlights. Let’s get to it:
- Light Hearted IPA officially joined the brewery’s Year-Round lineup in late January. A Lo-Cal IPA, this member of the Hearted family shares many of the characteristics of Bell’s award-winning Two Hearted Ale. At 3.7% ABV and only 110 calories (per 12 oz. serving), Light Hearted is available in 6-packs of 12 oz. cans and on draft. 12-packs of 12 oz. cans will also ship in February in Michigan.
- Speaking of the Hearted family, Double Two Hearted – a Double American IPA – will return in August for another wide release.
- This year’s Seasonal lineup will consist of three returning favorites: Bright White | December 2019 – March 2020; Oberon Ale | March – August; and Best Brown | September – November.
- The Flamingo Fruit Fight Series will continue in 2020 with the return of Flamingo Fruit Fight Passionfruit and Lime Tart Ale in May and the introduction of Lemon Lime Flamingo Fruit Fight in July.
- Previously only available as a Bell’s General Store Exclusive, Incessant – a Double New England-style IPA – will see a wider release in May. This Specialty Release will be available in 4-packs of 16 oz. cans and on draft.
- Lampshade Party Ale, a Double IPA previously only released in 2018, is scheduled to return as a Specialty Release in November 2020. This offering will be available in 6-packs of 12 oz. bottles and on draft.
- The brewery’s Leaves of Grass series, seven beers each inspired by a different Walt Whitman poem, will conclude in 2020 with three remaining offerings. Song of the Open Road, a Winter Warmer Ale, is available now. Salut au Monde will ship in March and Spontaneous Me will conclude the series in May.
“Now, this isn’t all we have lined up for 2020. We always like to keep a few things close to the vest. We’ll have plenty more to share in due time.”
– Larry Bell, president and founder of Bell’s Brewery
That should just about cover all the releases we wanted to mention, but there are still quite a few exciting brews left for you to discover on the calendar below. Give it a good look and get ready for lots of good times with Bell’s Brewery in 2020. Prost!