Hidden Springs Ale Works (Tampa, Florida) has officially announced that it will begin the Limited Release of The Hermit on Thursday, June 11.
Dropping as the first “delicious beast” in a new Imperial Stout Series from Hidden Springs, The Hermit is a non-barrel-aged Imperial Stout “overflowing with pecans, chocolate and caramel.” Oh so “thiccc + rich,” The Hermit is sure to conjure up fond memories of decadent turtle candies.
Bottles of The Hermit will release exclusively on the Hidden Springs Ale Works website at 4 p.m. on June 11. Here are the full details and rules surrounding this release (as posted on the brewery’s social media accounts):
- 22 oz. bottles of The Hermit are $25 each
- Bottle limit is set at 2 per person (if you order more than the allotment, your purchase will be REFUNDED and CANCELLED)
- Bottles will be ready for pickup during regular business hours (stay tuned because those are changing) Friday 6/12 – Friday 6/19. You will have to choose a pickup date and time at checkout. Your order will be ready that day ONLY. If you need to reschedule your pickup, please EMAIL the brewery at email@example.com (Hidden Springs is NOT able to reschedule your pickup from the DM’s).
- For the safety of the community and to maintain social distancing standards established by the CDC, the brewery will be allowing PROXIES for this release. It helps to cut down the amount of bodies coming in and out of the Tasting Room at a single time. Yes. PROXIES ARE A GO!
- To pickup your bottles you must have the correct name, order number, and ID (gotta make sure you’re old enough), also, make sure it’s the right day, y’all.
Once again, The Hermit will be sold exclusively online. There will be no walk-up sales or distribution. With that in mind, make sure that you are at your computer/phone/tablet at 4 p.m. on June 11 for the chance to land your bottles of The Hermit before they sell out. Prost!