Hidden Springs Ale Works (Tampa, Florida) has officially announced that it will begin the Limited Release of The Tower, a French Toast-inspired Imperial Stout, on Thursday, August 13.
Arriving as the second release in Hidden Springs’ new series of non-barrel-aged Imperial Stouts, The Tower is an Imperial Stout that captures the essence of French Toast thanks to ample additions of maple syrup and cinnamon. Symbolizing “a new dawn in our new reality,” The Tower is “sweet, thick, and a comforting, familiar flavor contrast to the uncertainty of today.”
Bottles of The Tower will release exclusively on the Hidden Springs Ale Works website at 4 p.m. on August 13. Here are the full details and rules surrounding this release (as posted on the brewery’s social media accounts):
- 22 oz. bottles of The Tower are $25 each
- Bottle limit is set at 2 per person (if you order more than the allotment, your purchase will be REFUNDED and CANCELLED)
- Bottles will be ready for pickup during regular business hours Friday 8/14 – Friday 8/21. You will have to choose a pickup date and time at checkout. Your order will be ready that day ONLY. If you need to reschedule your pickup, please EMAIL the brewery at email@example.com (Hidden Springs is NOT able to reschedule your pickup from DMs on social media).
- For the safety of the community and to maintain social distancing standards established by the CDC, the brewery will be allowing PROXIES for this release. It helps to cut down the amount of bodies coming in and out of the Tasting Room at a single time. Yes. PROXIES ARE A GO!
- To pickup your bottles you must have the correct name, order number, and ID (gotta make sure you’re old enough), also, make sure it’s the right day.
One more time for clarification: The Tower will be sold exclusively online. There will be no walk-up sales or distribution. If you wish to get your hands on a bottle or two of this offering, just make sure that you are on the Hidden Springs Ale Works website at 4 p.m. on August 13 because this Limited Release is guaranteed to sell out with a quickness. Prost!