Green Bench Brewing Co. | Green Bench Mead & Cider (St. Petersburg, Florida) has officially announced that it will be celebrating Tampa Bay Beer Week 2020 by teaming up with Angry Orchard Hard Cider (Walden, New York) and LOKO Cuisine to host a very special Cider Dinner at Webb’s City Cellar at 7 p.m. on Thursday, March 12.
Organized to break up Tampa Bay Beer Week with a refreshing infusion of cider, this event will bring Ryan Burk, Head Cider Maker at Angry Orchard, and Green Bench’s Brian Wing to the table to discuss all the beautiful intricacies of cider with you over dinner. This Cider Dinner will consist of the following five-course menu (served family style) prepared by the incredibly talented crew at LOKO Cuisine:
- 1st Course | Antipasti – Citrus Marinated Olives, Herb Roasted Nuts, 18 Month Prosciutto di Parma, Parmesan w/red apple balsamic & Ricotta Crostini w/Green Bench rooftop honey & smoked salt
- 2nd Course | Four Cheese Carbonaro Mac – Cavatappi, Pecorino Romano, Asiago, Parmesan, white cheddar, soft egg, house bacon bits, pork fat crumb *VF
- 3rd Course | Verdura e Frutta Carpaccio – Green tomatoes, cucumber, beets, carrots, apples, apple grain mustard vinaigrette, honey roasted pistachios, basil, mint
- 4th Course | Roasted Porchetta – Crispy stuffed pork belly, herbs, fennel, pickled raisins, salsa verde, Truffle Salt & Vinegar Fingerling Potatoes, Agrodolce Braised Kale & Fennel *VF
- 5th Course | Apple Crostata – Individual cored apple, brown sugar, warm spices, golden pastry, cinnamon cider caramel
*VF-Vegetarian Friendly option upon request
The list of ciders to be featured alongside the menu above is still being compiled, but it is known that each course will include two expertly paired 2 oz. pours from Angry Orchard and Green Bench, and a brief description of each offering from the brewers.
Tickets for the Green Bench and Angry Orchard Cider Dinner are available now for $50 each (plus fees), and you can purchase yours by clicking here. Ticket cost allows you to enjoy the five course meal, all the cider pairings, and one unforgettable evening.
The Green Bench & Angry Orchard Cider Dinner is limited to only 30 tickets. Yes, you read that correctly. There are only 30 tickets available. If you want to be a part of this event, stop what you are doing and lock down your tickets now. They will not last long. Seriously . . . do it. Prost!