On Sunday, June 21 at 11 a.m., the crew at LOKO Cuisine will set up shop at BarrieHaus Beer Co. (1403 E. 5th Ave. | Tampa, Florida) to host a special Grab & Go edition of Eggs & Kegs to celebrate Father’s Day.
Back after a bit of a break caused by the COVID-19 shutdown, LOKO Cuisine will be honoring dad with a Father’s Day Eggs & Kegs that has been modified to fit a “Grab & Go” style format. This Cuban-inspired brunch will consist of the following four dishes (all served in to-go containers):
Since this a Grab & Go meal, the “kegs” portion of the brunch will be a 32 oz. crowler included in the ticket price (one crowler per ticket). Ticket holders will be able to choose from the following BarrieHaus Beer Co. offerings to pair with their meal: Orange Honey Lager, Family Tradition Vienna Lager, Big Pluckin’ Pils German Pilsner, and The Dark Munich Dunkel.
Recognizing that precautions need to be taken to avoid the spread of COVID-19, LOKO Cuisine and BarrieHaus Beer Co. will run this edition of Eggs & Kegs a little differently than previous events. Please read through the following rules and ordering information to ensure that you are able to plan accordingly and order properly:
- Guests have the option to take their food to-go or stay and eat at BarrieHaus Beer Co. Currently, the brewery is allowed to operate at 50% capacity in the taproom and 100% capacity outdoors, all with proper social distancing. LOKO Cuisine will keep you updated on any changes.
- By law, Crowlers included with the ticket are considered a packaged item and CANNOT be opened or consumed at the brewery. However, guests will be able to purchase individual draft beers.
- To order different Crowlers for each ticket, add each beer to cart, click continue shopping, and repeat. To order the same beer, select beer, add to cart, and then insert the quantity for tickets.
- Additional to-go Crowlers can be purchased the week of the event via BarrieHaus Beer Co.’s website (click here to do so)
- LOKO crew will be wearing masks, gloves, and following disinfectant protocol. Hand sanitizer will be available for guests.
Tickets for Father’s Day Eggs & Kegs are available now for $34.72 each, and you can purchase yours by clicking here. Ticket cost includes the four-course brunch and one 32 oz. crowler per ticket. Physical tickets will not be issued, but your name will be added to a paid list once the purchase process is completed. FYI: Each purchased meal will be held under the purchaser’s name.
If you are looking for a fun and safe way to celebrate dad this Father’s Day, you are going to be hard-pressed to find a more thoughtful approach than the one LOKO Cuisine and BarrieHaus Beer Co. has come up with. This brunch is sure to sell out due to that fact, so make sure that you secure your tickets as soon as possible. Prost!