Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. (Chico, California) has officially announced that it will release Beer Camp Across the World, an international collaboration 12-pack, in June.
Each year, Sierra Nevada hosts Beer Camp as the “industry’s largest collaboration effort” to celebrate and showcase “the art, spirit and attitude of craft beer.” In order to create a truly special collaboration 12-pack in 2017, the brewers at Sierra Nevada have “partnered with 12 craft breweries–6 overseas and 6 stateside–to brew . . . Beer Camp Across the World.” Their efforts have produced the following 12 one-off, “dream beers” that have been created with some of the world’s finest brewing talent:
- Fuller’s Brewery (London, United Kingdom) – Atlantic-style Vintage Ale: English-style Ale brewed with Plums ABV – 8.5% IBUs – 40
- Garage Project (Wellington, New Zealand) – Campout Porter brewed with Vanilla and Honey ABV – 7.7% IBUs – 32
- Avery Brewing Co. (Boulder, Colorado) – Dry-Hopped Barleywine Style Ale ABV – 9.4% IBUs- 90
- Duvel Moortgat (Breendonk, Belgium) – Hoppy Belgian-style Golden Ale brewed with Lemon Peel ABV – 8% IBUs – 35
- Saint Arnold Brewing Company (Houston, Texas) – Dry-Hopped Berliner-style Weisse ABV – 4.2% IBUs – 10
- Ayinger Brewery (Aying, Germany) – Dunkle Weisse ABV – 5.7% IBUs – 10
- Tree House Brewing Company (Monson, Massachusetts) – East Meets West IPA ABV – 7% IBUs – 40
- Surly Brewing Co. (Minneapolis, Minnesota) – Ginger Lager: Lager brewed with Ginger & Cayenne, Fermented on Oak ABV – 6.2% IBUs – 20
- The Bruery (Placentia, California) – Raspberry Sundae: Ale brewed with Lactose, Cocoa, Vanilla & Raspberry ABV – 8% IBUs – 10
- Mikkeller Brewery (Copenhagen, Denmark) – Thai-style Iced Tea: Ale brewed with Lactose, Orange Peel, Black Tea, Tamarind & Star Anise ABV – 7.2% IBUs – 12
- Boneyard Beer (Bend, Oregon) – West Coast-style DIPA ABV – 8.2% IBUs – 65
- Kiuchi Brewery (Naka, Ibaraki Prefecture, Japan) – White IPA with Yuzu: Ale brewed with Coriander, Nutmeg & Yuzu ABV – 7% IBUs – 20
Each Beer Camp Across the World 12-pack will contain one of each of the beers listed above (a mix of cans and bottles). Beer Camp Across the World will see a one-time-only national release beginning in June, and these limited edition 12-packs will be available at select craft beer retailers located in Alabama, Florida, California, North Carolina and throughout the rest of Sierra Nevada’s national distribution area. Beer Camp Across the World is a rare opportunity for you to try some incredibly unique beers from a dozen highly-respected, world-class breweries in one package. This thing basically defines the terms “can’t-miss” and “must-have”. These 12-packs will disappear with a quickness, so don’t miss out. Prost!