Never one to shy away from beer calendar season, Great Divide Brewing Company (Denver, Colorado) has stepped forward this week to reveal a 2019 Release Calendar that boasts seven new beers along with updated packaging and formats.
Just as we typically do with all beer calendar-related posts, we have posted Great Divide Brewing Company’s full 2019 Release Calendar below for you to look over at your leisure. With that said, we would be remiss if we did not quickly mention a few of the calendar’s highlights. Let’s go ahead and get those out of the way:
- Great Divide’s beloved Yeti Series will introduce two new variants in 2019: Chocolate Cherry Yeti (February) and S’more Yeti (October).
- A limited release, one-off Anniversary Ale will surface in May 2019 to commemorate 25 years of brewing excellence at Great Divide.
- A yet to be named, limited release Juicy Double IPA is scheduled to debut in October.
- The Wood Werks Barrel Series will return in 2019 with the following releases: Saison in Red Wine Barrels (February), Belgian Dark Sour (May), and Old Fashioned (August).
- 2019 will mark the first time that Great Divide produces 19.2 oz. cans. This format will launch with Denver Pale Ale and Heyday Modern IPA (pictured above).
- In an effort to “move away from plastic rings”, the brewery’s Year-Round and Seasonal lineup will transition to 6-pack cardboard cartons.
- Other format changes will include Strawberry Rhubarb Sour transitioning from 22 oz. bottles to 6-packs of 12 oz. cans in May and Hazy IPA will mark the debut of 4-packs of 16 oz. cans.
That’s all we have for you this time around, but there is still a good amount of info just waiting for you on the calendar below. Be sure to give it a gander that way you are fully prepared for everything Great Divide Brewing Company has in store for you in 2019. Prost!