Cigar City Brewing (Tampa, Florida) recently announced the release timeline for their 2017 portfolio of distributed beers.
In true Cigar City Brewing fashion, the always interesting and innovative brewery has more than a few intriguing beers in their 2017 distribution portfolio to grab your attention. The full 2017 Distribution Calendar from the brewery is available below, but we really should go over a handful of highlights first:
- Cigar City’s Nitro Series returns with a lineup of draft-only releases that will rotate every two months. 2017’s nitrogenated offerings will be El Coco Coconut Flan Ale, Hornswoggled Red Ale, Vanilla Maduro Brown Ale, Horchata Tropical Ale, Good Gourd Imperial Pumpkin Ale & Cafe Con Leche Sweet Stout. The series kicks off in January with the release of El Coco Coconut Flan Ale.
- The brewery’s line of Special Releases leads off with White Oak Jai Alai India Pale Ale in January.
- Stout fans will be elated to see that Special Releases Marshal Zhukov’s Imperial Stout and Marshal Zhukov’s Penultimate Push Imperial Stout with Coffee, Cacao Nibs and Vanilla will both see distribution in bottles and on draft in 2017.
- Cigar City Brewing currently distributes in six states: Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Virginia, Pennsylvania, and New York.
- Keep in mind that this calendar only consists of Cigar City’s distributed offerings. There will still be plenty more Special Releases, Irregular Releases, and various other treats that will see limited or taproom-only availability in 2017.
Confident that our job is completed, we will now turn it over to Cigar City Brewing’s 2017 Distribution Calendar. Check it out below. Prost!