Freshly adorned with some sweet new branding, Cigar City Brewing (Tampa, Florida) has come forward to give fans a look at the year ahead with the publication of the brewery’s 2018 Distribution Calendar.
As is the case with all brewery calendars around here, we have posted Cigar City Brewing’s full 2018 Distribution Calendar below so that you can look it over at your own pace. We do have a few points to mention first, so let’s quickly get those out of the way:
That’s all we have for you on this one, but there are still plenty of beers that we did not go over remaining on the calendar below. Be sure to give it a good once over so that you can start getting excited for another fantastic year of beers ahead from Cigar City Brewing. Prost!
On Sunday, May 21 at 11 a.m., Cigar City Brewing (3924 W. Spruce St, Tampa, Florida) and LOKO Cuisine will join forces once again to bring their fans Jai Life Eggs and Kegs, a Jamaican-inspired brunch that showcases the culinary versatility of Jai Alai India Pale Ale.
Eggs and Kegs is an ongoing series of food and beer pairings where Chef Loscalzo of LOKO Cuisine designs an imaginative themed menu centered around the flavor and aromatic profiles of a chosen beer or beers. Taking place in the Fermentorium at Cigar City Brewing, Jai Life Eggs and Kegs will feature “a Jamaican inspired 4-course spread made to complement the hoppy goodness of Jai Alai IPA.” For this event, Cigar City Brewing will be offering two variants of Jai Alai, White Oak Jai Alai and Jai Alai treated with Fresh Grapefruit Zest, as options to enjoy with the following menu:
In addition to all of the amazing food and beer, Jai Life Eggs and Kegs will also feature Citra Hopped nitro infused cold brew coffee from Ginger Beard Coffee and an ambiance properly set by the music of Bob Marley and other artists of the reggae genre.
Tickets for this event are $32.10 each, and you can purchase yours now through the LOKO Cuisine website (click here). The cost of the ticket allows you to enjoy the menu items above and also includes “one (1) pint or snifter of beer of equal value.” Seating is limited for this event, so be sure to secure your tickets before they sell out. Prost!
Cigar City Brewing (Tampa, Florida) recently announced the release timeline for their 2017 portfolio of distributed beers.
In true Cigar City Brewing fashion, the always interesting and innovative brewery has more than a few intriguing beers in their 2017 distribution portfolio to grab your attention. The full 2017 Distribution Calendar from the brewery is available below, but we really should go over a handful of highlights first:
- Cigar City’s Nitro Series returns with a lineup of draft-only releases that will rotate every two months. 2017’s nitrogenated offerings will be El Coco Coconut Flan Ale, Hornswoggled Red Ale, Vanilla Maduro Brown Ale, Horchata Tropical Ale, Good Gourd Imperial Pumpkin Ale & Cafe Con Leche Sweet Stout. The series kicks off in January with the release of El Coco Coconut Flan Ale.
- The brewery’s line of Special Releases leads off with White Oak Jai Alai India Pale Ale in January.
- Stout fans will be elated to see that Special Releases Marshal Zhukov’s Imperial Stout and Marshal Zhukov’s Penultimate Push Imperial Stout with Coffee, Cacao Nibs and Vanilla will both see distribution in bottles and on draft in 2017.
- Cigar City Brewing currently distributes in six states: Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Virginia, Pennsylvania, and New York.
- Keep in mind that this calendar only consists of Cigar City’s distributed offerings. There will still be plenty more Special Releases, Irregular Releases, and various other treats that will see limited or taproom-only availability in 2017.
Confident that our job is completed, we will now turn it over to Cigar City Brewing’s 2017 Distribution Calendar. Check it out below. Prost!