On Wednesday, March 8 at 4 p.m., Angry Chair Brewing (6401 N Florida Ave, Tampa, Florida) will get in on some Tampa Bay Beer Week action by hosting their friends from Omnipollo (Stockholm, Sweden) for an evening of special brews and a limited bottle release of their collaboration beer, Lunar Lycan Imperial Marzipan Coffee Cream Stout.
To create something truly special for Tampa Bay Beer Week (TBBW), Angry Chair Brewing has crossed mash paddles with Omnipollo to brew up Lunar Lycan Imperial Marzipan Coffee Cream Stout. Brewed with toasted almonds and dark roast coffee, this 11.5% ABV Cream Stout proudly embodies both breweries’ reputations for pushing the limits when it comes to the flavor profiles of their beers. Bottles of Lunar Lycan will be available for purchase during this event for $20 each (limit of 4 bottles per customer).
In addition to the bottle release, Angry Chair plans to have Lunar Lycan available on tap alongside two guest brews from Omnipollo.
Since these guest kegs are being shipped from another country, there is an outside chance that they may not make it in time for this event. If – and we stress “IF” – that happens, the folks at Angry Chair have plans in place to tap some other “cool beers in an attempt to make up for it.” **UPDATE 3.8.17** The Omnipollo kegs have arrived and they are as follows:
Omnipollo Beers to be Featured The Event
- Magnus Opus Bourbon Barrel Aged Imperial Cinnamon Vanilla Pecan Caramel Poppy Charcoal Bacon Stout ABV – 14.5%
- Noa Bourbon Pecan Mud Cake Stout ABV – 12.9% **UPDATE 3.8.17**
This event begins at 4 p.m. on March 8 and will go on until either the beers kick or the tasting room closes. No tickets are required as this is a pay as you go event. Just come as you are, follow the rules posted below (#dontparkonfern), and have a good time at what will be one of many awesome TBBW events from Angry Chair Brewing. Prost!
General Information for all Tampa Bay Beer Week Events at Angry Chair Brewing:
- There will be no bottle shares or outside bottles allowed in the building or in line (assuming there is a line at any point).
- Please leave your children and pets at home. We love dogs and kids just as much as the next person, this is simply in regards to the limited space we have.
- If possible to get a ride or carpool, please do. Parking is and always has been extremely limited. In addition, some of or all of these events will obstruct our few parking spaces. DO. NOT. PARK. ON. FERN. The lot across the street and street parking on North St. (the first street north of us) are available to you.