On Thursday, March 7 from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m., Willard’s Tap House (12500 Starkey Rd | Largo, Florida) will keep its series of Tampa Bay Beer Week (TBBW) events going by featuring a special Tap Takeover with Prairie Artisan Ales (Oklahoma City, Oklahoma).
If you did not happen to land tickets to Angry Chair’s Super Rad Rare Beer Event, fret not because there is another option out there for those seeking some big ol’, sticky stouts on Thursday evening. Willard’s Tap House is teaming up with the Sweet Stout veterans from Prairie Artisan Ales to bring you a special Tap Takeover featuring the following decadent treats:
- Bourbon Paradise – Imperial Bourbon Barrel-Aged Stout with Coconut & Vanilla (15.9% ABV)
- Vanilla Noir – Imperial Bourbon Barrel-Aged Stout with Vanilla Bean (12.5% ABV)
- Double Dunk – Imperial Stout with Oreo Cookies (13% ABV)
- Bible Belt – Collaboration Imperial Stout that takes elements from Prairie’s Bomb! and combines them with Evil Twin Brewing’s Even More Jesus (13% ABV)
- Hulk Hands – Dry-Hopped Gose featuring Falconer’s Flights & Cascade hops (5.4% ABV)
The Prairie Artisan Ales Tap Takeover will go from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. on Thursday, March 7. This is a come as you are, pay-as-you-go event, so no tickets are required. Just show up at Willard’s Tap House on Thursday evening and satisfy those nagging, TBBW-fueled stout cravings while raising a glass with the fine folks from Prairie Artisan Ales. Prost!