Hidden Springs Ale Works (Tampa, Florida) has officially announced that it will begin the Limited Can Release of Brawndo Rush on Tuesday, May 19.
Dropping as Hidden Springs Ale Works’ newest “thirst mutilator” in cans, Brawndo Rush is a purple, “sports drink”-inspired Berliner Weisse that is “grape-y . . . and ready to go extreme sporting with you.” Meant to be the pinnacle of “X-tremeeeee” refreshment, Brawndo Rush is here to remind you that “water is for toilets!”
Brawndo Rush will officially release in the Tasting Room at Hidden Springs Ale Works (1631 N. Franklin St. | Tampa, Florida) on May 19 and you can secure your cans by using one of the following three methods:
- Order Online – 4-packs of Brawndo Rush will be available on Hidden Springs’ website beginning at 8 a.m. on Tuesday, May 19 (orders must be picked up on same day)
- Call the Brewery – Beginning at 11:30 a.m. on May 19, you can call Hidden Springs at 813.226.BREW to place your order for Brawndo Rush (orders must be picked up on same day)
- Walk-In Order – Show up at Hidden Springs Ale Works from Noon to 7 p.m. on May 19 and grab your cans Brawndo Rush the old-fashioned way . . . just “be cool + respect the 6ft rule”
Brawndo Rush will have availability in 4-packs of 16 oz. cans ($18 each) and limits are set at six 4-packs per person (proxies will be allowed). Brawndo Rush is a brewery exclusive release and is not expected to see distribution. Prost!
On Saturday, September 21 at 11 a.m., Hidden Springs Ale Works (Tampa, Florida) will unload Mega Drop 3.4, a Limited Release event featuring three bottled variants of Black Aggie Imperial Stout and an insane amount of various releases in cans.
Are things getting a little sparse in your beer fridge? Do you feel your pastry boi/bae status slipping away due to a lack of Pastry Stout in your life? If one or both of these conditions apply to you, fear not because Hidden Springs Ale Works is coming through for you in a big way with their Mega Drop 3.4 on September 21. Truly the most mega of drops ever to be dropped at Hidden Springs, Mega Drop 3.4 will feature the following ten – yeah, TEN – releases (descriptions sourced directly from the brewery’s Facebook page):
- Barrel-aged Birthday Cake Black Aggie – Cuz it isn’t a party without that classic, spongy yellow cake that’s busting at the seams with chocolate + vanilla. $30 per bottle
- Barrel-aged Devil’s Food Cake Black Aggie – It’s dense & fudgy with literal pounds of chocolate, vanilla + bright, sweet raspberries. $30 per bottle
- Barrel-aged Mexican Cake Black Aggie – It’s sugar & spice, & not a thing nice as it coats your insides with cinnamon, ancho chiles, deep chocolate + sweet vanilla. $30 per bottle
- Brawndo – “Sports Drink” Berliner (finally making a can debut just in time to commemorate our 4th year in Tampa Heights). $18 per 4-pack of 16 oz. cans
- Riot Juice – Blackberry + Lime Berliner with Vanilla & Milk Sugar. $16 per 4-pack of 16 oz. cans
- Man Child – Peanut Butter & Jelly Berliner. $18 per 4-pack of 16 oz. cans
- No Bake – Cherry Cheesecake Berliner brewed in collaboration with Finback Brewery. $18 per 4-pack of 16 oz. cans
- Kazhbier – Crispy Czech Pilsner. $12 per 4-pack of 16 oz. can
- Ninja Dust – A brand-new Double Dry-hopped Double IPA with El Dorado + Galaxy hops. $18 per 4-pack of 16 oz. cans
- Ezra the Lion – IPA with Citra hops *BONUS: this beer helps kids beat cancer. Proceeds benefit Beat Nb, driving childhood cancer clinical trials in over 45 hospitals. $16 per 4-pack of 16 oz. can
**Cases of cans will be available for $90 per brand/per case**
All of the bottles and cans listed above will release at Hidden Springs Ale Works (1631 N. Franklin St. | Tampa, Florida) at 11 a.m. on Saturday, September 21. Any limits will be announced 15 minutes prior to the start of the release. Cash is preferred (it keeps the line moving), but cards will be accepted.
A few more things to keep in mind if you plan to attend this Mega Drop:
- Parking is available up and down Franklin St., on Henderson just west of Tampa, and on 7th Ave. There are also paid lots located across the street from the brewery
- Once you are in line, make sure that you hug the wall near the door on Henderson so that foot traffic will not be affected on the sidewalks
- Above all, please be respectful of the brewery’s neighbors. Pick up after yourself and do not leave empty bottles and cans behind on the sidewalk, street, etc.
Do not sleep on Mega Drop 3.4 because the majority of these releases will undoubtedly sell out on September 21. If you want/need these beers in your life (and who doesn’t?), make sure that you are in line no later than the final head count on Saturday morning. Good luck out there and happy Mega Drop Day to you all. Prost!