Angry Chair Brewing (6401 N Florida Ave | Tampa, Florida) will kick off its week of Tampa Bay Beer Week 2022 events with a very special Barleywine Night beginning at 4 p.m. on Tuesday, March 8.
To further prove that Barleywine is indeed LIFE, Angry Chair Brewing has compiled the following tap list of their own rare Barleywines along with a few special treats from their friends from around the country to feature on March 8:
Angry Chair Barleywines
- Bourbon Barrel-aged Dave’s Barleywine
- Double Barrel-aged Dave’s Barleywine
- Apple Brandy Barrel-aged Dave’s Barleywine
- Stuffed Crust – Double Mash English-style Barleywine aged for 12 months in Bourbon Barrels (collab w/ American Solera)
- Apple Brandy Vanilla Barrel-aged Dave’s Barleywine
- Endless Roots Barrel-aged Barleywine with walnuts, coconut, raisins, & special spices
- Anabasis batch #4 from Side Project Brewing (Maplewood, Missouri)
- Vanilla Almond Apple Brandy Circle Of Wolves from The Veil Brewing Co. (Richmond, Virginia)
- David Humphreys’ Barleywine from Cigar City Brewing (Tampa, Florida)
- The K13 Barleywine aged in Maple Syrup Bourbon Barrels from Voodoo Brewery (Meadville, Pennsylvania)
- Sunday ‘21 Barleywine rested in Bourbon Barrels for 30 months from Cycle Brewing (St. Petersburg, Florida)
Barleywine Night is NOT a ticketed event and is strictly pay as you go. With that said, the tap list will be adjusted during the event as kegs kick. All offerings listed are available only as long as supplies last, so make sure you get to Angry Chair early on Tuesday, March 8 to ensure that you have the best possible Barleywine experience. Prost!