Hidden Springs Ale Works (Tampa, Florida) has officially announced that it will hold its annual Tampa Bay Beer Week release of Double Barrel Fluffer Nutter Black Aggie at 11 a.m. on Thursday, March 12.
Sure to be one of the more highly sought-after bottles released during Tampa Bay Beer Week 2020, Double Barrel Fluffer Nutter Black Aggie is a double barrel-aged Imperial Stout that has embraced the unholy alliance that is peanut butter and marshmallow. Weighing in at a sinister 13% ABV, Double Barrel Fluffer Nutter Black Aggie will have you succumbing to the darkness in no time.
The Double Barrel Fluffer Nutter Black Aggie bottle release will take place at Hidden Springs Ale Works (1631 N. Franklin St. | Tampa, Florida) at 11 a.m. on Thursday, March 12. Bottles will be $30 each and the brewery will announce the bottle limit 15 minutes before opening. Cash is preferred, but cards will be accepted.
A few things to keep in mind if you plan to attend this bottle release:
- Double Barrel Fluffer Nutter Black Aggie will be available on draft when the Tasting Room at Hidden Springs opens at 11 a.m.
- Since this bottle release will coincide with an Omnipollo Tap Takeover at Hidden Springs on the same day, “Omnipollo’s magical goods will [also] be available at 11 a.m. until they are gone”
- Parking is available up and down Franklin St. (before the I-275 overpass), on Henderson just west of Tampa, and on 7th Ave. There are also paid lots located across the street from the brewery and under the I-275 overpass. Hidden Springs Ale Works is not responsible for towed vehicles
- Once you are in line, make sure that you hug the wall so that foot traffic will not be affected on the sidewalks
- Above all, please be respectful of the brewery’s neighbors and be sure that you pick up after yourself
Just as it does every year, Double Barrel Fluffer Nutter Black Aggie will act as a bright beacon to the majority of beer fans that will be in town celebrating Tampa Bay Beer Week 2020, and it is safe to assume that this Limited Release will sell out quickly. If you are one of the many that hope to land one of these highly-coveted bottles, make sure that you grab a spot in line early on March 12 and hope that Black Aggie deems you worthy when the official head count is conducted. Good luck out there, folks. Prost!